Friday, October 26, 2007

The tag from eli ^^ So,I pomised rite?

Was talking to Dadee regarding Economics-of-ss15 just now xD
The new,to-be-built-high-rise-Condo,causes supply to go up,demands for student room to decrease,price/room decrease. I thought,it should be fine as Inti's rapidly constructing (overshadowing,depriving us of sunlight. nuu~ I cant see the view nemore!)
but nah,still a matter of Oversupply. (Disrupting equilibrium,as the system is already in equilibrium now,I assume)
1. That we should have rented out this house to the student earlier.
2. Rent ano house in ss14 (with much lower price) for ourselves. It cancels out each other,+we'll have much more extra money in the pocket.
3. Purpose: Invest and buy ano house in 15 then rent it out. The collected student's rental fees+extra money in pocket+savings= pretty much cover up installments. (RM550/room/month=2750/5rooms)
4. Therefore,we'll have One More house.
5. Then,invest on another,Leading to a chain reaction..
6. Entitled for -DOMINATION-OF-SS15- muahahahah! xD
Note: Chemistry paper was taken b4 writing this.

_____________________________________________________________________

PART 1: State the rules. Bold the statements that are true to you. Italise the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the Fibs alone. Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

PART 2: The tag.


I miss somebody right now.


I don't watch TV these days.
Except for 'some' anime *hint hint Eli xD I miss Travel & LIVING channel+AXN+DISCOVERY channel+NatGeo! Bodoh punya exam! (HK dramas aren't interesting xD They are pretty much meaningless for me as I don't learn stuff or get to know new stuff,Information nor Knowledge that I don't know of,or able to see the world/universe,and they revolve around the same stuff-police,family politics.. again n again,with same actors in it,again n again.. x.x)
Re:Exams- If I were to be the Minister-Of-Education-of-the-World,exams are ought to be ABOLISHED! Now and forever!

I wear glasses or contact lenses.
Contact lenses= cause Vien to lose phone,MOGOK!

I love to play video games.
Bring it on! Any games will do. Be it Video games,P.Station,PC,Online games,RO,Dota - Though I'm never good in it..as I laugh when I lose or dies,I never minded much = I dont improve. xD After all,they are for the sake of FUN!

I've tried marijuana.
Crazy thoughts strikes,why not? buahaha..

I have been in a threesome. DESPISE those kinda ppl! Say booo~ *throw them in longkang,may they knock their heads on the way down,and decomposes there!*
Love should be sincere and one-to-one. Divine. okayyy,I shan't start my Love Theory here xD


I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. I've met Psycho Guy x.x

I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
Always.

I curse. Does using 'Fish' counts? Ex: Fish u xD

I have changed mentally over the last year. Maybe? I hope I did grew up xD what say u? (but I reckon Buddhist camps did chg me,spiritually n mentally ^^)


I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
Ya,I DO!! hohohoho~ And my next target,its *Y.O.U! Be afraid...

I'm totally smart. Vienna and Smart are total paradoxes.

I've broken someone's bones. For the name of Science!

I'm paranoid sometimes. Once,during home-alone for 4 days.. For 1hour every night,before I fall into ZzzZzz.. those dogs barking,left my mind *wandering* of. . . 'Floating' stuff that naked eyes can't see.


I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
Only for consideration,if below condition is fulfilled: 1. Guaranteed 1000% more beautiful.
Nah ^^ I'm satisfied being who I am.. Weeeee~

I need money right now. Gimme..Gimme..! *points the knife/razor at u* EVERYTHING u GOT.. now! or diee...

I love sushi.
Cant there be a longer list? E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. edible=Vienna love.
I prob wont die of starvation. I don't eat __(blank)__ (Fried Tarantulas. Tried. Balut eggs-We saw it,then the guy went M.I.A) xD

I talk really,really fast.

I have long hair. No I don't,Ur merely having 'optical illusion' of me now..

I have lost money in Las Vegas.
-Reminiscing Dato' Lim Goh Tong

I have at least one sibling.
Triple that. x.x

I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past. Being Natural is good. *wink

I couldn't survive without Caller I.D. What's the big deal? Just ask,'Hello,who are u?'

I like the way I look. ^^ Love yourself,being who u are. weee~

I am usually pessimistic.
Error,Vocab Not found in dictionary.

I have a lot of mood swings.
If that's what that makes A girl..I would do it! U all die la,from today on,I'm gonna be a real 'girl'. Mood swings rite? No prob. xD

I have a hidden talent.
To hide it even when I'm having a real bad headache/sick? No one would know that Im having headache xD Amplitude,frequency of sound waves do not reduce significantly.

I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
Sugar is not needed. Always is an underestimation. muahahaha!

I have a lot of friends.

I am currently single.


I have pecked someone of the same sex.
Woohuhu~ Juicy. Wanna try,anyone? xD

I enjoy talking on the phone. Irregardless of the presence of phone.

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

I love to shop. weee~ U discover new things. See new stuff+New ppl. Shopping is not all about the clothes n stuff.. U know? Haven't been shopping for 6months now xD Won't die of it though.

Enjoy window shopping.
My time is precious.

I would rather shop than eat. Eating is utmost important Priority!

I'm a pretty good dancer.
Attn: U shan't look down on me. I could have been a Ballet teacher otherwise if I pass this grade n take the R.A.D. Classical Ballet Teaching Studies Course xD

I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. Noo! No mother. No me.

I have a cell phone.
I ain't living in -Ice-Age-

I believe in God. I believe in Buddhism ^^

I watch MTV on a daily basis.
My parents subscribed PLayhouse DIsney rather than MTV xD Rollie Pollie Ollie~ Dang,more doses of *immaturity injected.

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.

I've rejected someone before.

I want to have children in the future. Little Vienna. Wooaah~ xD

I have changed a diaper before. Assist counts? I sticked the tapes together xD I've called the cops on a friend before.

I'm not allergic to anything.

I have a lot to learn.
Pls do not arouse my crave to learn.. Lemme see,I wanna learn how to Football,drum,guitar,tennis,& dance Ballroom,Salsa,Latin,Hip-hop,Breakdance,Belly Dancing.. Learn how to drive F1 cars..

I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger. U mean a 7yr old? x.x

I am shy around the opposite sex.


I have tried alcohol before.
A sip,during X'mas countdown is enough to drive me Cuckoo. Feeling hot for the whole nite. Other than that,Imma good gal *wink

I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
Nohh.. U don't call yourself a friend,like that.

I own the "South Park" movie.
Shut your Fishing face,Uncle Fishing?

I would die for my best friends. =)

(Jumps down from the building b4 they jump,to provide a cushion xD)


I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
Awaiting affirmation: I've yet to go to Italy! ^^ I wanna GO to Europe.. heartmelts..

I have used my sexuality to advance my career.

I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. Ps: His nose really did fell off? See,plastic surgery,ppl.

Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. And u get to, wuu~ Scare ppl! Awesome!

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. Sings:
Ohh.... who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

I am happy at this moment! Wahahaha! H*ll-yeah! and weeee~

I'm obsessed with guys. Only One. *Hint hint. Eli,Im not as Greedy as u.. I got him then enough dee. U can take all the others la. I won't mind..

I study for tests most of the time. One day before real exams. 15mins for class test. Daily/weekly/Monthly revision has yet to be performed before.

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met. I demand u to,tell me how!

I am comfortable with who I am right now.
*wink* Always be yourself,being what ur comfortable with.

I have more than just my ears pierced.

I walk barefoot wherever I can. Imma monkey - 'someone' claims,kay la,I'll bow to your claims kay. *Hao nu bu gen nan tou* Good girl doesn't fight with guys.

I have jumped off a bridge. OH,I absolutely WANNA TRY BUNGEE JUMPING! *Points at Australia in world map*

I love sea turtles.
I haven't seen one. Rantau Abang?

I spend ridiculous money on makeup. Urmph. .I wished I could but Lesson 1 is needed. What Should I use for make up?? x.x I've never make up myself,there's always ppl doing it 4me. muahahah xD

Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
YES. PILOT. Travel Journalist/Travel-Program-Host. My new infatuation.


I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
A lil of Piano+Violin?
I worked at McDonald's restaurant. I worked as a Dentist-Assistant,once. xD

I hate office jobs. I do help out in parents company though.

I love sci-fi movies. I don't mind =D

I think water rules.
Oh yeah! Speaking of that,I haven't been swimming for ages already. OH N I WANNA TRY SURFING TOO!

I went college out of state.

I like sausages. Sausage reminds me of U all! *U all* know who u are x.x Lucky,the name Vienna Sausage is gone.

I love kisses.


I fall for the worst people. I hope not.. I believe...

I adore bright colours.
I adore LIGHT colours! White. Pink. (I reckon,white+pink is the perfect combination! `hearmelts..) Light Pink. Baby blue too.
How I've been longing and Wishing for a Pure-White-and-long-Dress. . . Just pure white.


I can't live without black eyeliner.

I dont know why the hell I just did this stupid thing. Simple. Eli laa!

I usually like covers better than originals.

I can pick up things with my toes. I can even stand on my toes . wahaha~

I can't whistle. Instead,large volume of air+'air-borne droplets' is emitted.

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.

I have ridden/owned a horse. A fren once promised me to bring me on a horse ride..

I still have every journal I've written in.

I can't stick to a diet. ahaha! EAT ALL U WANT,amen to that!


I talk in my sleep.
my mommy said so..

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.

Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
but mommy never allowed me to! Im so-gonna-do-it-one-day! *locating-a-tree-

I have jazz in my blood. Jazz is nice to listen to..
I wear a toe ring.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.


I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.

I have been to over 15 conventions. Maybe? Educational purpose.

I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better. *nods* anything that interests me..

I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.

I like a person of the same sex.
Im bisexual,u see.. *all also take* hohoho.
Nah. I Like/Love my mommy,my girlfriends!


I love being happy. WAHAHAHA!! That's my main *point* of life,being happy,loving every moment o' my life ^^

I am an adrenaline junkie. Oh YEAH! If u don't try everything,how can u claim that ur living ur life to the fullest? (U shan't ask Camen nor CarrMen nor PeiLi what I did on roller-coaster rides! And sorry Shashibaba I didn't hear u on the ride,but I'll reply u now kay,dont angry la.. Shouts: I LOVE U TOO!)
Msia,is getting a lit boring,agree? xD


____________________________________________________________

PART 3:
Tag people to do the same. I would love to tag:

Vien says,Time to -Double-the-number-5x2=11-The-more-the-merrier- AHAHAHA!
(Total time elapsed: I took 13hrs to complete this.. Doesn't need to be this long tho,I was just long-winded. Good Luck ya! All the best!
weee~ *evil. Love ya all! ^^ *muah~ )
1. Zhern Yung (since ur the Mr.CheckError,n all the Pm4-ians tagg-ed each other already)
2. Jan!
3. Jun!

4. Mel!

5. Sook Yin!
6. Xin!
7.YiWen!
8. Jeff!
9. Fang!
10. YitKen!
11. Jia Hui! (spread it to S'pore,buahaha! *wink)

0 comments: