Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some messages to ppl..

To Jet:

Firstly,I really wanna Thank YOU! Thanks for the notes.. for the stuff u did for me..
I really do appreciate em. ^^
A message to ya: Don't stress yourself out too much! Seriously,there's few times that I saw ya coming out from the library.. U said "Ur becoming crazee already" Studee wan studee,but dont make urself suffer like that. If u think u cant take it anymore,take-a-break fr studying =) Kit-kat..Take a break! and I'll suggest,go for a Jog? ahahah.. Swee,Buahaha A ViCTIM-of-mine! I rmb I used to drag u to Jog xD when I was sick. How a Yum-Cha session turn into Jogging. Buahaha!

Just some-advice-to-ya: Think of this..
1.Getting to Imperial College is not a necessity,u know?
2.(U said the reason why u studied so hard is to get a scholarship bcoz of ur parent's financial prob)
Do u know how hard is it? For a scholarship? In Imperial College? Asian? A Malaysian? Full scholarship?
3.There is other options for Aeronautical Engineering,UK is really too expansive..
Why not consider US? The are indeed,the best for Aeronautical,believe me ^^ I've done some research *wink* rmb of my dreams? xD Sides,U can help ur parents save money too.

But,they are after all,my suggestions =) its owkay if ur still firm with ya decision, To studee ur butts off xD Just rmb to eat,laugh,give-yourself-a-break,and have some fun! Ps:*Have Fun* is the keyword! N do not: Overwork yourself kay ^^

To Kevin:

Omgosh.. Ur so romantic la!
I kinda played the song on the piano myself.. I was like touched,Imagining.. How sweet if someone can actually play.. f.o.r me...
I bet she'll be suppa touched 2moro! Gogogo~ ^^ Hopefully,I helped..
But haiyo,ask those piano ppl,also ask more bravely la..
At the rate+way ur asking now,how to get it la..So shy shy lidet.. xD
Don't get so panic+freak out..Don't worry..
Aih. Since u asked rite,I'll Help u kay.. see u so ikhlas..cover the whole ss15 d mygosh! sry la,those place that I cadangkan,dont have it. but.. 'bong yan bong dou dai' xD!
If u really really can't find any place..
I'll help u (including-lending u my house for it la kays =)
So,no worries *wink* Im sure everything will turn out just Fine! for Ms.Looi is here..hoho..

AND u better don't memalukan the piano I play on ar!! GO BACK practice more!
Im sure she'll be super touched ^^


To Carr Men:

NOOOOOOO Carr Men!!
DON'T GIVE UP! U D.O. N.O.T give up! thats an order!
I'll NOT LET U GIVE UP!
omgosh.. U know.. The worst thing that could ever happen,is *U giving up on yourself kay!
When U believe u can,U CAN..
When U dont even believe,U dont even try.. If u don't even try,how can u possibly DO it?!
The reality is : Not to worry, even if u did badly for Bio pract,U still have BIO1,BIO2 to get it back. And Its just (less than 5% of it) U still got A2 le to account for the WHOLE thing.. and as u said it,its just the FIRST paper. NOW,u HAVE to pick up ur souls+semangat for all the other papers!
And if its necessary,I'LL INJECT U WITH THE SERUM for the-
Drive to Study+Endless Spirit+Determination+Courage to Face Reality Serum!!
Im sure your graph will boost like straight line up! Like the immunity graph xD

btw,yeah u should be glad,u know.. hahaha! but not like they envy also got use right cause...
I'll only *sayang* u. hahahaha =D


To E Li:

-Im sure ur busy-studying-ur-butts-off for Chem Quiz 2moro,in fact,the whole class is!-
ahahaha.. Thanks to Mr.Kwan. I cant believe u pakat with teacher too xD

Be prepared! ^^

And don't get too sad over the Bio Pract kay..
Yeah,u do have the right to be sad.. but a quote fr ya says "Dont worry,Everything will be fine in the end!"
So dont worry n get urself too over it =)
Its just a 4mark question 'chuo guo le jui suan le ba'
he bi wei le.. Stuff that u cant possibly change,cry for it le ^^
*Save ya tears for something worth more than 4m*
=D dont worry,u'll do Just fine~

To Shin:

Same applies.. Why u sounded so down when talking about the Bio paper..
Yeah,as u said.. Should be like
meee ^^ dont worry!
I believe u got the *tien ji* rite? xD
Yeah man,After this,*S.I.U.N.G. rmb the word? the Paper1 & 2 kays!
Like how we siung-ed the performance last time! ahha..


To BIO PRACT! :

Screw uuuu~
Ur turning everyone upside down.. downside up. Inside out! u know..
Like Pei Li always say..
" Cur*se uuuuu~ " Grrrrrrrr~ *bites* vien's furious..u made her really really angwy..


By,
Vienna.

0 comments: