Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A msg specially to you, Camen.. (And sad souls that needs cheering *wink)

TO Camen:

Initially,I wanted to post this up in ur Cbox,but my msg to you.. Its too long..

Reading ya post really shattered my heart.
I know its really hard seeing ur loved ones pass away,that u'll never see em again..
But every meetings has an ending. U have to u'stand this.
The buddhist explanation:
As the teaching goes,Life-Birth. Old. Illness. Death. is an inevitable part of life. Buddha realised it,that suffering is part of life,n was enlightened.
We,mortal might be too dumb to realise it,but we can certainly try,n Camen,u can too! Top3 scorer! Cmon ^^ instill those teachings.

Vienna's explanation:

Life is not passive all the times,its HOW u think of it!
(if ur passive all the time,u look sad,fell sad,think sad,how can ur life possibly chg to be more Active? I mean Positive! xD

Just think of it,this way,try..U got a choice of HOW to live ur life.

a)Stay sad and passive of life,always reminiscing of the past,sad moments. Stuck with those sad memories..

b)BE HAPPY! HAPWEEEEEE~ Think positively!

For now,what u SHOULD DO IS (not sobbing urself)
BUT CHERISHING EVERY MOMENT U HAVE WITH HIM! APPRECIATE IT!
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Such as,CHEERING UP UR GRANDPA,MAKING HIM LAUGH! N SMILE! (really,think of it,if he's happy,im sure u'll feel very happy too rite?),TALK TO HIM,LISTEN TO HIM,BE THERE FOR HIM,with him *always..

WHILE U STILL CAN,DO IT! SHOW HIM UR LOVE! that u LOVE n U CARE about him ^^ very much (by not seeing him+not stepping into the hospital+moaning in blogs doesn't show that u love him,n he wont feel it! too-he doesn't read blogs,don't he? xD)
LET HIM KNOW HOW MUCH U ACTUALLY LOVE HIM. kay Camen?
BE GLAD THAT U STILL ACTUALLY HAVE THE TIME TO LOVE+SPEND TIME WITH HIM. APPRECIATE EVERY MOMENT WITH HIM.. talk to him,smile to him..shows that U care.. n u love him deeply from ur heart..

And,TAKE NOTE: WE ONLY LIVE LIFE ONCE!
There's no
Take-2!

So,
Be HAPPY while u CAn,
LAUGH while u Can,
SMILE while u Can,
HAVE FUN while u CAn,
LOVE everyone around u while u Can,
Be CRAZEE while u Can, (u-triple-chain-reaction-strangling-partner-on-the-Roller-Coaster! Wake-up!)
Live life as if u were just born yday,and would d*e 2moro!
Do absolutely all the stuff u like! Loving+Cherishing every moments of it!
And WHY not? Try making everyday ur HAPPIEST day ever! Tell me,Why not?

Think positive,then u'll see,in no time,all the Positive charges n Positive stuff n Positive Encounters will come to u ^^ *wink
Spread the craziness+stewpidness+happiness to everyone!
AND REMEMBER THIS,u ALWAYS GOT Ms.Looi Vien Na here for u!
& all of US too-Carrmen la,PeiLi,Eli,Jia...Bao,Zyung..ALL the Pm4-ians.. See,so many ppl? n Im not done.. Ur mommy,brothers,ur besties,girlfriends...

*Happiness,It's in your heart*
Do not take life for granted. To live a Passive Life or not,Its UR choice. Think positive of stuff,u see.. Ur grandpa,at least,after years of battles,he's finally free from all the suffering.. all the pain he had to endure.. n go through? That would be a Relieve+breaking free point for him from all that he had to suffered.. battling cancer(u know its hard+painful). And now,he's finally free from it! Am I right?

Life is really worth living.
See. For me,

It lets me know u. Meet u.
It lets me see the world, feel the love..
Enjoy the moment of happiness.. moment of craze+fun..
Being able to laugh! n smile =)
A chance for me to love my parents,my friends,and everyone around me.

Thats really what I want to say to u.. I really hope that I can cheer ya up. (At least,a lit)

By,
Vienna ^^

Omgosh!! I SPENT LIKE SUPERR LONG TIME HERE,I write real slow,u see x.x U know la,as Zyung they all always claim,I had the gap between my neurotransmitter too FAR away already xD
*panics,runs around the whole room,runss* AHHH~ haven't finish chap3-Forces for PHYSICS! HELPPP! *dead meat. -back to studee-

0 comments: