Saturday, October 6, 2007

F.O.O.T.B.A.L.L

So yeah..I decided to take off the previous post,because if its there,it wont serve much of it's purpose-to rant out my feelings,so that I'll be over 'it'. Sorry Men..if u dont understand it.
It would be like click babyVv- Tadaa.. Im reminded of it again..
Click.. Thinking of it again..
Crapp,I cant possibly study thinking of that in my mind.
Its like a big bigg needle pocking into my heart. Once try to pull it out,will hurt even more xD

BUT need not worry,cause I think im feeling better now..
After watching Man U play great football against Wigan. Fantastic football,I call that. (after all,all this while of 1-0-ness xD yeay,a 4-0!)
(6 consecutive match without a goal conceded. Tribute to those guys behind-namely Vidic,n Ferdinand who shouted all da way,eager to keep a clean sheet xD)
Finally.. the *Fire Power* is back. The trios-Ron,Rooney & Tevez scored too!


Now,other teams-B.E.W.A.R.E.. for the next gun,it's aiming at u! hohoho~
Woohoo~ Was jumping of Joy when Roon scored, before..
I was put down by my mommy marah-ing me "U gurl watch so much football for what! Jump jump there like soh poh like that" man...there goes the fun..
She just don't understand,don't she?
and When Tevez scored,I HAD to Vacuum-ize my mouth by closing it TIGHT SHUT.
So that no gelombang bunyi will travel-as sound wave cant travel without a medium right? HAHAHAHA!

0 comments: