Monday, October 22, 2007

F1+gastric xD

Okay.. I think I got Gastric Stroke today xD
I'm not really really sure though.. Cause I haven't kena before.
This is what happened..
Was like trying to finish Chemical Periodicity.. Feeling real hungry dee,but I told myself must tahan. *hoik* Finish the chapter furst.
So,as I went on,the hungry feeling disappeared. Was feeling thirsty too,but too lazy to get downstairs for water. Round 1hour+ later,I was almost finished with the chap,then suddenly.. WooooOaaAhhh~ PAIN!!!!
Acute pain. on da stomach..
Runss downstairs..in pain *shouting at maid,if there is ANYthing at all to eat*
"KAKKK!!!! NAK MAKANNNN!! CEPATT CEPATTT!!!!"
"Kenapa? Oh kamu mahu makan ar? Ni,saya goreng burger kasih kamu"
Toooott.. Devastated. Have to wait summore x.x Friggin pain already,but okay tahan xD
While I was eating.. also like dang painful,can u imagine..Its like super hard to eat,with ur stomach aching..aww pain!! Very very. Kay just bare with it,just chew n telan saja.
The furst time in my life,that Im actually not enjoying myself while eating xD Usually those food satisfies me,that I'll feel real glad getting to eat..When I feel that the food reach and fill my stomach *rubs stomach =*The feeling of satisfaction*
But this time,the feeling of *pain* got laa x.x Bancuh-ed 2cup-of-milk for myself.. Note:With my mommy marah-ing beside..Saying I *dai sei* aih.. Was studee-ing mar. And at the end of the day,what for? My ambition has got nth to do with A-level..
The painfulness finally goes away slow n vanished 2hr later. Thank goodness!
Lesson learnt: Vienna Shall eat on time from now on,at 7pm (to someone: see I'll listen to u,I really do.) never let herself starving again.

U can help save HER by dialing !@#$#%$#^* joining the force or by: Kicking her off msn if u do see her on9 at that time.

The How to's:
With all the scoldings/vulgarities/profanities u got (she's pretty scared of that,really)+ soft treats works too. Has marvelous effects *Hint hint*


Kay kay! Back to the title of the post,
KIMI RAIKKONEN WON FORMULA-1!!

woohoo~ *cheers* ahuh ahuh~ he's the man!
Kay,maybe I didn't really watch F1 yday. (I spent 5hr in the library talking about F1/EPL+did some physic ques-3ques.)
I mean,who would have thought that Kimi will win after that 7points gap with Hamilton right xD (
So,I gave up hopes quite long ago,and not being a consistent,avid fan of watching the show) And who would have thought that Hamilton would end up exactly 7th placing-so that Kimi points would overtake him? Just exactly. Just enough. Just sweet. 110.
110. 109. 109. - definitely the most exciting season ever! (Esp,the way jet said it,fuyoo~ From the starting..The overtakes..+how Hamilton drop to 8th..18th +how it could have ended otherwise. If only he finishes 6th)
U know before this,it was just. Michael 'Shoemaker' Domination (yawns). Then Alonso-Era. Kimi always lift your soul up,(for awhile) then lose it again. U know,he can always get 1st the previous round or Pole Position then Blow up his *toot engine. or while he's leading 1st,safely in front,huge gap,and suddenly,engine blows! pulls out steering,throw on the floor (note:during McLaren's times) Then I thought,here comes the youngster shining. But heyyo,who would have guessed it? That it'll end up this way!!
And Alonso,man,Cmon *smilee - he looked so sad xD


weee~ *Love ya Coolness,Kimis! xD Beat em all nx season aite! Freeze em with ur 'coolness'!


Weeeee~ That's all folks. *bouncing off*

0 comments: