Monday, October 8, 2007

Stewpid arsenal+liv..

Wasted my time watching football today.. Man,Im supposed to be studying Bio Prac..Aahhh! As Final!
Thought I would see Arsenal being draw-ed by Roy Keane's team..
Hey,Sunderland was good..
Mana tahu..Van Persie scored at 80th minute = 45mins of studying time wasted.
Then,I watched Liverpool play Tottenham.
Was counting down till the last min. 90+1.35mins,few more sec.. Liv gonna lose in Anfield! *note: Bro was bitting nails,while I was laughing..
Imitating the Reff's whistle.. *peet peet*
Suddenly,Torres head in that ball!!
But still: Torres is cute! xD why wontt he come Old Trafford when MU offered him *sobs
= Another 50mins wasted.
Thought I would see Man U rising to the top,but Ars overtakes again.
by 2points! with 1game less played. How now?
maybe I should sleep,not like I can fly to Old Trafford n help them play also right. ahahahha! but that'll remain as a *dream* of mine ^^
U stewpid dumbo AirAsia X,where's ur proposed flight to Olf Trafford at RM19.90!! Im still waiting.. u know?

But still,something made me really really Hapwee today =D
weeeeeeeeee~~
The needle is gone gone gone ^^

0 comments: