Monday, October 29, 2007

Ballet+my love style x.x

My butt hurts...

To be specific,my butt's muscles.. xD
"Vienna..EeLyn..LiWen.. At this grade,U all should lift ur legs up,much higher than 90 degrees.."
Up up lift it up!
Vien *contracts butt's muscles.. (summore gotta straighten legs x.x no bending o' legs allowed)

-Vienna still in attempt to lift it straight up 180,like the pic in my frensta-Main Goal!-
(
mua could do it only with ano person helping out to push it straight up.. then EeLyn was like correcting me "Vien,not straight..*Whack butts..evil gurl..Vienna,ur leg very heavy laa" muscles soring dee la,duh xDD!! +Slept at 6am the previous nite-something bugged me.. +woke up at 8.30am..tired..

And Teacher added 'sugar,spice & everything nice' ..

"See,Vienna..not strong enough! I thought u used to be quite flexible last time? I slacked. Must do more back raise!" woaAhhh~!
Back raise(superman,most ppl call it) = He*l = Sore-ness

Wanted to preserve energy to go for Squashie later,Coach asked me to,but unfortunately. .

(Vien walks kat har kat har dee now. .)

How I wish I got the Osim-ISymphonic!!
Bumped into Osim's exhibition in 1U,what I did?
Hmph. Lemme see..
I Ride on the *Horse-Riding-kinda-thingy*
Tried Upapa. Tried the Foot massager (In ad,with Lin Zhi Ling as the spokesperson..ahh~ Nice legs `grins. .)
And,got my eyes set on a Tiger-Skin-Massaging-Chair-aka-ISymphonic. Jumps to it.
Pressed the button. Full Body Relieve Program+Synchronised Music Program.
Put on the headphones. (The music was real soothing+calming..Ah.. Love it! ) Drowsed.
zzz. . Lala-land~


Oh,and I did this thingy..

Your Love Style is Agape

You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrifice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.


xD noh. . .


0 comments: