Saturday, October 13, 2007

-HOME ALONE-

And so I bid farewell..
And so they are gone..
My mommy,dadee,bros,sista,kakak,ah ma..
-Off to Redang- for 3 days
The white sandy beaches.. The crystal clear water...
`aww
I wished I could go too.. but I insisted not to,even no matter how hard they tried to tempt me = Resist the temptations. Chants: Ah umm~~



Alll because of u.. !$@)^(#%$#@!%&)$(@!%*%&^#()&!!!!
A-LEVELS! FINALS!

- NEED TO STUDEE -

deep sigh.... deep deep sigh.. WHAT THE TOOT. WHY AM I DOING A LEVELS! bcoz Taylor's is the nearest. bcoz no one could fetch me to coll.. -some endless sigh-

And so they went..
Don't forget to bring yourself back home..
My lit bro said..
Course I won’t! -Im a good gal kay,so no worries- *wink wink*
Ahahahaha! Maybe there's this that time,that I didn't tell them that I went Genting.. xD and maybe there's this...
buahahahaha! nvm. Im still a Good gal aite!
- have faith in me -

ohya,so where were we? OH YAA.. SO,IM FREEEE~
*time to party* woohoo~ cheng cheng cheng.. making some calls..

kay kay,I promise I'll be good. I stayed home to studee,so Im gonna do as what I said.. ^^


Indeed,Im kinda wondering how am I were to survive such a big house alone...
Im kinda feeling that its too quiet already.. BLASTS MUSIC!
Im singing to myself..
Im talking to myself..
Im eating with myself..

I'll have to sleep alone at night..

How if someone breaks in.. (they got 72hrs to find out -im-alone-)
How if I got too scwared...
esp in the lonely,dark,silent nights. . . all alone. .
*heart beatss. . . lub-dup. lub-dup. .

woooaahhh~ *paranoia strikes!!


nahh~ no worries. Im who? Im a survivor. Im V. *Strong* Course I can survive ^^ *wink

Noooo.. Jan! Mei! Jun! Sook! I WANT YA ALL! *cries*
Rmb last yr when I was home alone during SPM times..
U guys came over n had a "group study" with me..

And we ended up talking about
G.h.o.s.t Stories!!!
So much of Ghost Stories..
From our Primary School(Lick Hung) to Secondary...
from stories we heard to stories ya all actually experience ya self..The scout house.. the pregnant girl.. the 'followers' ya all got.. the stuff u guys seen.. wuuuuuuuuu~
AND THEN SUDDENLY, SOMETHING IN MY KITCHEN DROPS. . . *PIANG*
IT WAS SO LOUD! BUT WHEN I WENT THERE TO CHECK,THERES -N.O.T.H.I.N.G- THERE.. THEN I F.R.E.A.K.ED OUT. THEN U ALL COMFORTED ME,TELLING ME NTH WAN LA. saying that theres nothing there.. saying that maybe its nx door..though I heard it clearly. its fr behind. but Im not scared! coz ya all was there xD

oh nooo.. that was a 1 day home-alone. This.. 3 days!
Times 3 the scarier! Times 3 the loneliness... Times 3 the nights that I'll have to sleep all by myself.....
I scwared. .

0 comments: