Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Salesman

Typical thoughts of Typical salesman.
They'll follow u like a leech (even the strongest Anti-Salesman-cides can't get ride of them)
But I met this one-of-its-kind salesman.

1.He didn't even try to sell me his product-Fitness First Voucher
2.We were like *reversed role* I was more like the salesgirl,asking him about more info. And him answering my ques. U see,I finished Bio Prac today! so quite hapwee,was planning for after As Final,I can join Fitness First. Exercise for a healthier living! All the way man! hoho~
3.Instead of "Miss,can I have 5mins of urs? or are u interested?

He went like "Miss,can I ask u one question.."
Me: "?"
Him: "How did u become so cuteee?"

LOL! Stunned. what u expect? Man,because of my Mommy n Dadee?!?
Haven't u learn of B.I.O.L.O.G.Y.. u know.. the Genes,Variation n all xD!

hmph,I thought its just one of his pick up lines.. to flatter ppl b4 selling their product.
But ok la.. Jaga his muka,I just laughed to it.

Me: "So its about?"
Him: "Fitness First. 29.90 for 1st month. So,are from u Malaysia?
Me: Laughs "Yeah,like totally Local kind-of Local"
Him: "Looks at my face,in a circular motion..and another circle..Im being inspected like a wholly-crap-see-A-UFO! xD
U dont look like one..
HELLO? tell me about Fitness First already!
Oh,so where do u stay?" (Drops xD!)
Me: Laughs. Funny,what does that have to do with Fitness First?
"Umm. I dont have enough money" Trying to get away..

Him: How much do u have? Maybe I can..
Me: Before he finishes..I laughed!
(Signal to brain: Time to get away = Increasing Acceleration.. Increasing Velocity)
Him: Wait..wait..
His velocity was way lower than me.. U see..
he shouted "Can I have ur phone number pls!?"

Laugh-out-loud! I just kinda look back n saw him with his Puppy-Face kinda thingy.
Let me give u a vivid description..
U see..

1.
Innocent-looking-Puppy-Face-Teary-Eyes-Big big-opened-Iwantcandy..cries-eyes..
2. 20yr old+ish Indian Guy


Now.. Add 1+2 together..
.= U do the picturing..

4me,its: Black-Dogs ALERT!!
Cakap Tak-Nak! = runsss..

LOL!
so sorry la. xD
And so my velocity eventually increases way higher than him-that he couldn't catch up.
Tadaa.. but thinking of it again,his face was real funny....
when I looked back gain,like super hampa+
teary+innocent-kind-of- look-on-a-black-dog=They just dont match! its plain funny.. Joker xD
I laughed everytime I recalled. xD Call me evil,but U should see it!
Its like.. Buaahahahaha! The more teary,the more i laugh xD

(note: Wasn't trying to create racial discrimination,pls dont feel offended..)

0 comments: