Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Laugh+laugh+laugh!

I now Pronounce U Yit and Ken!

Pls visit the new married 'couple's blog @www.yitken.blogspot.com,they are indeed very very 'special' I reckon!

And also for I was the Priestess who came out with the idea and got em married xD
BUT I forgot a Super super IMPORTANT *Ceremony..
To Yit & Ken:

U may now *KISS your bride!

It is now my happy privilege to present to you, Mr. and Mrs. YitKen!

dang,I should have did that! xD

butttttt.... *hesitates*.... now..Who's the bride n who's the groom?? x.x

BUT since u guys haven't did it yet,I shall make u guys redo the Kiss part kay!
Since a wedding is never Complete without the *k i s s part,u know?

Hohoho!
To the married "bride",ken: U still owe me a *Terminal Velocity* Bike Ride aa! Or u can turn it the other way around,why not I take u on *Terminal Velocity? I d o n t mind..hahaha!

That was my 1st time on a motorbike after 4yrs..
Note: I actually pandu a motosikal b4 kay,when I was 13,I think,but it was super heavy,super hard to get the momentum going,but I did it. hoho! b4 my uncle-who was sitting bhind me frantically shouted,wow wow,too fast..stop~!! man..there goes the fun xD
Did I mention,the Car too? Lemme tell u,Camry's straight lane speed is like woohoo~ xD

That's what I call *Adventures of Life! *winks


And That Comedy Show thingy was soo Funny! ps:I just returned from Taylor's Drama Club+S.P.A- stands for Society of Performing Arts Sketch+stand up comedy

Battle of the genders.

The title: Things u should NEver Ever say to your gf/bf.


The guys said: I wished that was brains...

Think that was good?
Wait for the gurl's turn..

The gurls then said: I wished that was balls..

And the Gangstas of Chinese,Indian n Malays. They are different ya know?
All the Malay Gangsta does is..

It's hilarious!! U wanna know? huh?
Then..
Come for the show! there's like another day left! Sun,8-10pm. RM10.

I certainly had some great laughs! Was laughing hysterically all da way man-contributing to the frequency= contributions. hoho~ all for free ^^ u see,Im the so called 'usher' xD

hahaha! Way to go man! Credits to Kamal n Christy for they managed to pull it off so well,I was bitting my nails when they furst came out,worrying.. and at the end of it,I was contributing to the H.F.S.-High Frequency Shout or Scream. ahaha!

Kay,then I went to the toilette,was "small-business-ing". U know,people always said that if u eat Petai,ur weewee will smell like it too? Then,I got this *Hai-Nan Chicken Rice* smell!
Now,Guess what I ate?

Plus,today,while I was yum cha-ing with da gang n the 'couple' xD
I got kicap on my face,somehow,then I went to wash me hands.
Then,this group of Chinese guys started looking at me and whistles "hen piao liang le!" "leng pao keng.." They kept looking even until the moment before I left that Restaurant.. Annoying.
Stop looking @me,I give u a Jujitsu Punch then u know!


Ish. I was like thinking of a way to make them stop that..
Then,crazee thoughts strikes again! I've got an idea suddenly! What if I turn my face to them and do a MONKEY face?
stuck my tongues out,roll my eyes terbeliak,do a pig nose and do that bluhhhh~ sound! xD

Fuyoo~ Supa chunted! They will probably be so freak out and Suppa FUNNY!
nyaha,I couldn't imagine!! that scenario.. hoho!
Hahaha! that would be sososo Farnie right? I mean seriously. Imagine that.
butt... I didn't do it.. should have did it-Experiment 1: Turning off ppl by making a Monkey face! Results: Effective or not? I thought it must be a 100% success rate right? but da gang la.. walk so fast..b4 my brain could process enough information.. to take any action in real.. BUT it would be FUNNY right?

Hohohohoho~ woops.. Sorry,Im with CRAZEE xD and gross? ahaha!
If only I would to project here a lit of my crazee thoughts everyday,sooner or later,ur fragile soul might be jeopardized by me.
Hoho..To think of it,maybe I shall do that! *Target set* Plays the Star Wars Theme song.. Tee tee tee tede tee... *evil laugh~*

Scared? Be vewy vewy scwared.. hahahhah ^^

0 comments: