Friday, October 19, 2007

My little kitty companion.

And weeee~ my family they are back!!
U know my family a.l.m.o.s.t went Tioman..
Just in case,ya all didn't know,the news.. on the day they went..
"FOUR people died and four were injured today when a fire broke out on a ferry travelling from the popular Malaysian tourist island of Tioman.."
Omgoshh! Thank goodness.. mommy wanted to go back Johor aschanged her minds 2days before they went Redang xD!!

Instead,my Home-Alone experience might really turn into Home-Alone+Alone-Forever. xD!!
And they will never return. . . forever. .
ahhaha. cut! Hohoho~ my mom was shocked probably,when I blurt-out-everything-express-my-worryness-all-in-one-breath - she prob thought I was crazee xD

Back to Little Kitty.

So,the little kitty was my only companion for the 4days of Home-Alone.
It wasn't my pet. It was a kitty piatu-On the 1st day of my home-alone,this little kitty was abandoned by it's mommy (the mommy was angry at it,for some reason,they were fighting,the next thing I know,I heard the cries of the kitty)
Once,me n bro,when we were young,we saw this real pitiful kitty,and brought it back home. We fed it with like everything we ate,we kept a portion for it xD THEN RIGHT,IN 1WEEK+ THE KITTY BECAME A C.A.T already-ROUNDED-cylindrical-shaped-CAT XD suppa F.A.T like sausage lidet xD
TONS of marah-ing from my mommy,cause she didn't like pets+we kept it without her permission,

So we PROMISED mommy not to bring animals back home again xD

So,I strive not to do the same again xD
I WILL NOT BRING IT IN/FEED IT/Look at it. I repeat..I will NOT.

But then,the kitty was meowing non-stop (12meows/15secs. Rate= 1.23 s-1)
But then,it sounded so pitiful..
Crying for it's mommy..
But then,the mommy left it alone..
But then,it should be really hungry right. .
Esp the meow-ings gets softer n softer..
*
aroused empathies * So,I couldn't tahan.. ahh dang that promise o'mine.not like mommy will find out

BUT then,I couldn't-find-anything-in-the-kitchen as I just friggin-wallop-everything-cause-I-was-angry-at-someone-thedaybefore.
Sooo.. I did what I can :
Kitty drinks Milk right? Opens fridge.no milk. Something close to it,
MILO!! milo=ENERGY. right? buahaha.. So,I Tasted it-to make sure that it tastes nice,Poured it into flat plate-easy for the kitty to drink.

But,Kitty won't drink! xD
Then,I managed to dug out some Mooncakes. Cut it into pieces,put it infront of it..
After a day,Kitty still wont drink nor eat.

Then suddenly,ANTS ATTACK!!
ahhhhh~ So here comes Vienna to save the day! with a water host for a Water-War-against-the-ants.
= *problem solved* ahahaha..

I felt too pitiful of it to actually chased it outta-my-house-prob got nowhere to go,though Kitty was really causing Disturbance-to-Me-studying-the meowings caused me to lose focus,cant concentrate,making me constantly checking on its condition.
- stop - so,I locked myself in the room upstairs to prevent myself of doing that xD
So,I basically let-out-the-whole-furstfloor-ofmyhouse-to-Kitty.
For quite a few days. Oh,n I did lotsa stewpid stuff too for the Kitty. U Probably don't wanna know.... hahahah. sounds too stewpid to be written here xD *memalukan

Yeah.. and the Kitty's Mommy finally came back on the 4th day. Im so glad that I kept it,if not the mommy wouldn't be able to find it rite when it came back for Kitty
- Happy Ending -
weeee..

0 comments: