Saturday, May 31, 2008

The squash tourney.

Behold.. I've got a wedding proposal.
Guest26134: jom mari kita marry

Beware E Li.. I might be married, way before u & *coughcough* *ahem* uknow ;) *tercekik*
xD

Lol. I don't even know who's the groom. Pls reveal ur identity.

(In full aware, that it may BE - Pei VATT Li, or Ng BANANA Men. U two is it? ><
_________________________________________________________________________

What a day?

The tournament wasn't really tournament larh :D I had fun! :D



Help College got the 1st place.

My cousie was there! Representing Help!
She was supposingly in SUKMA now, but she flew back on yday evening flight. UH OO.
I played against her larh, but the results can simply be explained by implying some Biology knowledge of *Genetic Variation* xD





2nd was Inti - Clement, serene, leroy.

3rd was IMU. - was the organizer. I got some few new friends from IMU! :D
We got 4th =(

We didn't get any trophy or prize money lo, but we've got some allowance 10bucks from Taylor's, which is WISELY spent on DOTA & Makan after that ;)

We went to makan lunch in Sri Petaling after that.


Hahaha. I lurve those people larh!

They are like dam shytty, dam RANDOM and farnie! :D


- wai hoong. serene -

Wai hoong : Hey fang! Eyy.. Heyy.. Vienna!!
Me : Eyy. Wai Hoong!!
Wai hoong : Vienna! U look even prettier now :D
Me : hahahahaha.. Thank you ;)
He said some braceseyesbrowssmileblablabla.

But.... things changes swiftly. I'll never ever want to trust whatever he says ever again.

Wai hoong : Eh Vienna! Have u tried before Purple Rendang?
Me : *starts imagining the chicken im eating in Purple* Wuuu~ What!! *excited* Got such thing?
Wai hoong : Yeah! I bring u there to makan one day, want or not?
Me : Sure sure! :D
Serene : It's in PJ larh, very famous wan, come out in The Star before, u didn't see meh?
Me : Really?! But purple... how do they make it purple? Ribena arh?
Wai hoong : No.. They put Kerabu! n some melayu rempah la. alot of things mix together then become purple.
Me : What's kerabu? Yam arh?
. . . . .

After.... 10 minutes of talking about the Legendary Purple Rendang.....
Guess what?
They also got Blue Rendang lerh? Like dam Cool right!!
Not.

U!! Cow!! Idieut Cow! ! Go Pang Sai larh!
When *u two* get a son right, u know what u should name him, Teoh Cow Sai!

And squash has much more into it. than u think.

quote of the day.

" I like that. ;)  serious look of yours. " -sparrow.

" I'm glad i made ur first time ;) " -vn.

"Chillax larh!" - wh.

"Snorlax larh!" -vn.

"Not like i wanna hit on u also." -leroy

"not like i want ur hit also." -vn.

"Yeah. ur Unhittable. " -leroy 

Whatever unhittable means. :P

And while a DOTA game has much more into it. than u think.

Jack sparrowaka serene : vienna..don't come too in ar.. If not, I touch U!

xD

Vienna`I kew u! : People.. please reveal ur identity...

Jack Sparrow (b) : I'm Brad Pitt.

Then we had Leroy who goes around talking about some movie - Some girl who has some teeth in her vagina. which bites off like the doctorsfingertheguythingandtheylikethe2ndguywhokenabitelalalala. Apparently, they ALL watched the movie. I was xD-ing. The only movie i watched is er. Speed Racer? xD

It's not kiddy! Don't laugh at me!
So i shouted, "Don't pollute my innocent mind! " :D
Mana tahu.. The next topic was "Why did the Pokok Nangka in front of my house has a broken branch?" Creativeinnovativeingenious ideas of what I've. did. WITh it. Link themovieteethpokoknangkaandkelapa.

Serene : Vienna..I feel like... grabbing...
Me : o.O (diverting attention) *points on the model poster* Is that an A or B?
Wai Hoong : (Trying to compare his & her's)
Fang : (Almost Instantenous) B!! (He is. very fast)
Clement : It's just the cheongsam that make it. . .

Ok enuf! xD


-I'm innocent.-

And during DOTA!
Fang Qing Yao! Go Pang Sai also larh U!
ANd Kim Xiong too! Go Lao Sai ar U!

They keep PAWNING me u know!
Wtheck! I randomized some Dua jenis Dragon in Two games. Jakiro shyt. and the Necrolic shyt.

I dont know what is it okay.
They got this combo of Ice wall,sending me freezing in a Ice cube in the Ice age, then a Fire Ball starts rolling on the ground, awakening the dragon from the Ice age, then Meteor starts Falling from the Sky and the Dragon is wiped out to extinction.

30 seconds later... The dragon is revived and is alive to start multiplying to mengekalkan Kemandirian Speciesnya by summoning many of his little black Birdie again.

I only know that my attempt in assassinating people, at the end of the day, ApparentlyAppearstobe, a suicidal attempt. At least I succeeded Once.

FAnGus,sitting beside me, supposingly be my guidance light, instead he emits this Radiance radioactive shyt which'll kill me when we bertembung.

"I don't want to see u anymore! Go away from me! U Leafytreefungus" xD haha kiddings okay :) but don't kill me larh... all da time summore.
What fren is this? Since. F2? 3 adil? or was it F1? Msss xD walao like 7years.


Kay larh, next time u all see la, when I return, if I got any chance to play with u all again, I'll GodLike u man!

:D

Xing texted: "Hey vienna, Thanks for the present. Wasted u din manage to come today.."

It sure does Sound and look like they had alota fun! :D

Too bad I couldn't join those people celebrating Wen & Xing's Bday party =(

I think. They look lovely together. Don't u think so ;)

I sometimes wonder. Who's dominant, and who's recessive. Or are they both aggresive?

From 10 O'clock, it's Sook,Mel,Jeff,Wen,Xing,Ken,Yit,Jan,Foong,Mei! :D  Thanks to the meraba-raba. Eyh? I where got? im good =D Now, do I get chocolate? :D In total, i shud get 10chocolates. If not. *threatens* i really raba wan arh! 

Good things are meant to come a lil late =)  *gives a cheeky smile* u noe. wee! xD


I'm real happy =) fer this. Bahagia selalu tau =)


Hope u guys had fun!! :D

Happy Belated Birthday, Yi wen & Li Xing! =)



Now, study!


But it was a FunFun day :D



- a candid by my sis -


0 comments: