Thursday, May 1, 2008

Of the last post.

My uncles+cousie just dropped back, and Laugh Out Loud at my Keping of Beef.

In Hokkien, he said " Kou chet kou deo ji pi NGU BAK tui lai~! ".

As u know Ngu Bak means Beef, literally translating it would mean " ppl exam, you exam, you exam until get a piece of Beef back~! " xD

Everyone laughed.. xD
Then he said " Finally I can beat you in something! You beat all the past records that I've set in the LOOI family. but at least in university I still got quite a few As. "

sulks. hmph! I wasn't even trying to compete with him in the first place. blh =P

My dad then said " Yala look at her now.. everyday in front of the computer.. U know yesterday she play till what time ar? 4 o'clock! (I was watching Chelsea vs Liverpool!) those PTS, 7a & 8a &9a for upsr,pmr and spm would've come to a waste!"

Ok I think I didn't do very good for SPM too xD
( So much for sleeping in class.. xD *points* Janice's influence! hahahaha.. the teachers just totally love to pin-point US when the whole row in-front 'collapses' already, and ask us to answer questions~! " Eh get ready ar, she's probably gonna call us to answer question" - our chat)

Ok. I might not be found sleeping in class only. More like, everywhere & anywhere
in the morning.. hahaha.
Ask anyone in the sj gang they would've told u the same thing! In the morning, as usual 'the gang' would've Chup a table in the Jam-packed canteen, then I would sit down, and sleeep. zZzZzzZz. To my lalaland, I go!
When there's no place to sit, Standing sleep Pun-Boleh!

But you know what? I never knew sleeping could be seducing too! xD
Till I get this one note.. from someone.

An extract:

" The 1st time I saw u, u were like sleeping? at the Perhimpunan! haha.. So I was like "Oh gawd, she's soo cool and cute~ I WANT TO KNOW HER!! *wink* Planning on how to start.. "

Rest haha *secret* xD Im gonna stop right there. But hahaha.. He was a great person,far in Aussie now..

Thinking back, it always manages to draw a *smile* from the bottom of my heart. sweetness.

For some reason, I find it really funny,ironic & jolly.

I was just trying to sleep! Goodness sake, Little do I know.. xD

+Pn.Kasma can talk as long as she wants. No problem for me! I would instead benefit from it. Some quality time! And that's way u should Be good friends with the Top 6 in Prefectorial Board in ur school! xD Kiddings, I lurve u guys~!

But nowadays, I just get into class, walked like a dead zombie to the front of the class, and sit beside E li, with a really blur+dazzled looking face.. They always say that!
It's always math in the mornings.. when my brain least Functions!
I just totally copy down whatever teacher write and all my lil brain's is probably thinking about...

" That table looks like a bed.. i wonder if it's as comfy as my bedroom's ones to sleep on.. I want my pillows...... I wished i could invent an inflatable pillow, stuff it in my bag, then blow it big and sleep on it.. so comfy... ahh~ "


While E li's just so smart!! While im in the middle of like "give me my pillows..~"

she would go like " Teacher, I found the answer! hahahaha. It's T = mg cos 40.... "
Class, anymore questions?
"Yes, teacher, Question no.10(a)!"

The only Tension,T I know must be T=1000N. in my eyelids..

But she really does deserve the good results she got! She's really really hardworking! =)
And I totally admit that hahaha I don't do math questions! sry to disappoint ya..

But I've to seize the chance here to say " Thank YOU E LI!! "
Sincerely, thank you for teaching me! =) Ur really great!
It's because of her that I've gotten a 100% for math.. being setaraf with the one & only-Chewy! topping the class!

Teacher : E Li, what happened to you?
Me : Teacher, cause I think i 'ter-sucked' her mark to here.. *points at my paper*

But E li always does well! So no worries gal~! You'll do good in Finals! =)
Wishing ya BEST of Luck for ur future endeavors! In everything u do..& In IMU~! =)

Ps: I hope to see a Klinik Leong in the near future ya! I will make it my family clinic & be sure to visit you All the time!
Give u business mah! xD

I guess that must be a supporting reason as to why the Beef ends with an F.


__________________________

Back to my story,
Grrrr~
In my defense, I obviously said that it's just trials. (trying to retain the title of No.1 in the Looi Family xD)

But, This will be The End of my Blog posting Spree!


Before I go, I'll tell u guys of my amazing parents! =D

One of my daddy's Quote:

Why you should never study till too late at night and stress out urself.

IF say.. tomorrow ur going to exam' fight a war', You should not overwork urself Waste your bullets now.. Because by then, when you're finally in the Battlefield fighting the 'war' tomorrow, you would've run out of Bullets already....

- daddy -

The Egg Analogy

A plane is like 'an egg', once drop onto the floor, will definitely Break.

That's why you cannot become a pilot!

Deep sighs.

And another reason why you cannot become a pilot is because a pilot is only restricted to the space of a Cockpit, I don't want you to be restricted to that cause I believe that you can achieve much better things in the future than that!

So much for discussing politics, footballs, business, laws-right or wrongs, enterprising, family issues, galaxies, existence of extraterrestrial life - ya,he believes in that with ur daddy.

The Last topic we had together.
Mine+his idea.

1. AirAsia website inspired.
2. We can set up a website like that for our family business-Lorry Transportation Company.
3. Ppl can come into website, check the availabilities of Lorries to different locations in Malaysia. with different prices along.
4. Book a place in the lorry for their goods.
5. Pay money by credit card.
6. The feature we love most about AirAsia- The later you book, the higher the prices!

Higher mark-ups,more profit! more $$ lai lai.


That's just ONE example of the topics we had.
Speaking about enterprising - we also had this Centralized Warehouse Inspired Idea where we can help Multi-Countries companies (Ie:7-eleven - we actually used to have a deal with 7eleven xD) to deal with the transportation of their goods. Tell ya nx time.

The bottom line's, though I sometimes only see them twice a week.
But I still love them!
We had this *communication centre* aka Whiteboard at home where we'd write message to Mommy & Daddy, or simply wish each other Happy Birthdays!
even if we can't see them!

This is probably the 1st time in History they 'indirectly' asked me to study!

More like to motivate me to 'Chang Ju' the Looi's Leaderboard in front of the relatives. xD


Believe me, they never used to, unlike typical parents.
So absurd yet special.
But yet, they had such high hopes on me.


So long ppl! I've to be serious to study already!

To not get a Fried Beef. which rhymes with FFFF.

Otherwise, I would totally fail as a daughter.
Failing their-my parents high hopes on me.
A total waste of their money.. educating me all this years!
Thanks Daddy Mommy for working so hard to Raise Me Up.
(Those late-night-OT.. I see it all in my eyes. )



You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

0 comments: