Thursday, May 29, 2008

:D

Alritey!

Time for a lil update.

Tomorrow d Inter-College MAPCU Squash Tournament beckons.


Adumdumb says:
OK CHUN
Adumdumb says:
so
Adumdumb says:
ready rite
Adumdumb says:
i come pick u tomoro
Adumdumb says:
740 ok?
- vienna. says:
Ready haha. my sis took my racquet, n i used xiong's racquet, Kuno ones to play just now.
Diperbuat drp Logam berat
. my wrist dam pain lor now.. aching.
- vienna. says:
but OK!
- vienna. says:
:D
Adumdumb says:
chun
Adumdumb says:
heavy more power ma
Adumdumb says:
=)
Adumdumb says:
kk
Adumdumb says:
cya tom
Adumdumb says:
sleep earlier
Adumdumb says:
u need to win
Adumdumb says:
kk?
- vienna. says:
Huh?
- vienna. says:
haha
- vienna. says:
choon shean said he'll win on behalf of me
- vienna. says:
so WHEEEEEE!
Adumdumb says:
=.=
Adumdumb says:
he sure win all ler
Adumdumb says:
cept leroy
Adumdumb says:
u can beat serene?
- vienna. says:
He says go there n have fun only lar
Adumdumb says:
hahaha
Adumdumb says:
yeah
- vienna. -be my light- says:
Nope
Adumdumb says:
have fun ler
Adumdumb says:
inti abit hard
Adumdumb says:
lol
Adumdumb says:
im gonna have fun too
- vienna. says:
im gonna laugh in d court.
Adumdumb says:
=P
- vienna. - says:
probably. so yeah HAVE FUN la deng!
- vienna. -be my light- says:
:D
- vienna. says:
exam's hard enuf d, time to Chill out man~!
- vienna. says:
yeah. shall anticipate. for Their match.
Adumdumb says:
hahahaha
Adumdumb says:
ya man
Adumdumb says:
same same


Haha I just came back all sweaty walking back from 3K now. But nothing beats the after-sports feel =) I likey!

With Kim Xiong n Choon Shean, we did drills for 3 in the court. The Taylors Team of 3 is of Fang, Choon Shean & Me. Which goes by the system, when a team is up against another, at least 2 of u must win, so that's 2 points for ur team, n Tadaa ur team wins that team :D

Note to self: Bring along a packet of Chocolate Biscuits with u, yummy, right b4 walkin in d court, eat it all up! u'll run fast after that. not.

I miss the secondary school days, where we used to go together, to Sunway club, the sport gang xD to Swimming, Badminton, Ping pong, hit the Gym, run the treadmill, Jan paling weak! haha! then I'll be Coachie Vienna n teach them squash :D All in a day, amazing aren't we?

Like got unfulfilled swimming plan with Jun xD She says it's the best sport to slim down wo. I promised to go on diet with her too, but then, hahaha. WOOPsie! but I think she slimmed down larh. I'm in a CONSTANT state. xD

I miss swimming. Eh eh? Anyone wanna go swimming? After Finals!? =D I fetch!

Guess what am I eating now? The answer is.... Teng teng teng~~ Tofu!

Mommy ask me to finish it up wo.. but then it taste a lil weird. >< ><>

My reasoning : Tauhu Busuk also won't cause ppl to get stomach ache la. I won't kena stomach ache 2moro wan la.

xD If i do, Im so sorry to u two. hahahah xD

Uh Oo no.1

Woot! It's Serene, almighty Serene~! xD

'o' Uh oo. Recites Big big trouble. Oh well xD

Im gonna run. Wheeee!


Uh Oo no.2

More than 7 colleges means more than 7 matches In A DAY!

Crazeyyy. Even MSSS has only 2/3 matches a day.

But I think Im strong. I think. ;)

Im now Hypnotizing myself. *Ah umm~*

Uh Oo no.3

I wanna JOIN u guys in 1U!!

=( I can't go.. Why does it have to be on the same day?

Anyway, Im planning on something ;) If I don't have matches on 1-3pm, I'll go join u guys.

BUt.. Bukit Jalil to 1U. Hmph.........

How to go ar? North South East West? Tenggara? Barat Daya? Barat Laut? Air Laut?

Uh Oo no.4

Oh btw it's in BUKIT JALIL STADIUM.

Freakyyy. It's where Malaysia's Best dijumpai. Glass wall. woot!

Uh Oo no.5

Am I supposed to bring Maths 3 Past Year papers to do there?

I wonderrrrrr.

Stewpid la u, looi vien na, go there do Maths? Go meet people n ur long lost squashie mates larh! Ok, im talking to myself. i noticed xD









T
he more u study, the less life u get.

Oo wah no.1

Just why am I playing squashie.

U see the one on the right?

That's her. The cousie =)

It was impressive start by the Mumbai juniors who were up against five ranked Malaysian players-Looi Fon Sow, Looi Hong Lin, Ashvin Nesan, Kapil Nesan and Sally Looi...

Too bad. haha =D I skippy training for 1month 3months every exam. So u can count larh, when there's how many exam in one year, then. hahaha. =D

But then that was the past i guess, she now has a superuperduperuber richie Bf =)

So she's not playing, that consistent already. I mean if u got a bf who's about to inherit a listed company on d msia's bursa saham, with how many houses, unlimited *slot slot* of credit card, she goes on shopping for whatever she likey! She cut me magazine to tailor make a dress =( but i give her la =( Why play squash? xD

Oo Wah no.2

X+YZ says:
wow
X+YZ says:
why don put ur bf full pic?
- vienna. says:
BF??
X+YZ says:
ur display
- vienna. says:
what talking u xD
X+YZ says:
thought its u kissing ur bf

- vienna. says:
Doesn't it at all look like a girl?
ABC says:
no
ABC says:
not at all
ABC says:
ahahaha


Does this, at all, look like a guy? hahaha stop asking me la, I don't have one xD


She started the idea! I just join along only, since she wanna kiss me so badly. aih. Kids nowadays. hahaha :D

Me lil sis has got a Bffff. I mean Bf. Her first ever.

Guess what?

She's 13.

Gawd....o.O x.x S.S xD

Now, he seems like some very loving guy, from what I see from the messages, very lurveydurvey. They say things that, I wouldn't even dare to say, very yuk ma, it's veryvery. U should see those messages. xD Can faint wan u noe? n Not that bad looking.

Butttttttt. That still wouldn't stop my letering, and advises to my sis. I dunno man. She's in lurve. She's happy.

Butttttttt. She's too young.I don't want her to get cheated, to get heartbroken.

So i think i talked to her quite a bit, meleter abit I think! xD that soon, it became her turn to *Leter* me balik that I'm too serious in this lurve things, and alot of things we should just try it out! we'll never know! Stop waiting. n all..

Lallalala~ If there's a thousand million things i would play about, joke about, being not very serious about. Just not this.

Im stubborn, dont ask why. =)

Kk, let's stop talking about me, shall we?


Hahaha. Having said that bout me sis, my bro actually had his first at 12. ><

He had this crush on his classmate since (Lick hung system equals=6 years,the very same people in the class) u could imagine.

And he talked to me about it.. That he didn't knew whattodo..n all.. Seeing him, so trulymadlydeeply in love. As a biggie sista, I helped him out lorr =D But that girl's like the Hawtest-of-All in primary. Zhern Yung would've knew, it's your *that one 9.99* punya sister!

But u know right, I got dam alot advise and IDEAS wan =D Sooooooo... Tadaa!!

I guess I don't do a bad job as a Biggie Sis, that they'll tell me of their problems, even relationship xD by themselves. You should observe the way my sis wanted to start telling me about it. She was like smilingsmilingsmiling at me.

And my parents doesn't even know about it. in fact, noone else in the family knows. I promised her that I won't tell anyone including my parents or brothers. Of course, i seeked for her permission before publishing this post. Now that im feeling guilty for not telling mommydaddy, don't make me!But.. since they're not always at home coming back at 12.30pm drive by the Hokkien show, mommy sometimes later. (if u wanna know, click) I took over their role, long time ago.

But haha. if u see me, u wouldn't think so. Blame the insanity! =)

But, I can't do that at home. Ok inevitably, still got abit *essence of it larh, but as a Tai Kai Je, I had to be more in control. summore mommydaddy only see us on weekends! That means more freedom! Can go out n come back b4 11pm, they wouldn't know :D But I'm not such a baddie gurl. I think :D hahahahahahhahaahahaha. :D




Uh Oo no.6

Im nothing ready for NS.

5 hours after prom ended, and I had to wake up for NS.

I need a break.

Medical check-ups? Applying account in Agriculture shyzt Bank? And knowing my mom, she'll probably ask me Kao Dim everything myself. I don't have time to do all that.

Im worried for mommy, she finally went to get a Thorough Medical check up already. Results of the scannings are coming out in another 3 weeks time.

I wanna make sure, that I'll be there. for her. In case if there's anything.

If there isn't anything, *thankgoodness* I'll like to know that she is just fine. =)

But she told me of some ketumbuhan around the breast. omg. plsplsplsplsplsplspls tell me that she'll be alright. If words could express how worried I am. PLs dont,The results i mean, don't show me of anything,I don't want to see. I'll stop talking about this, ori'll burst into tears soon. Nope, I dont cry easily.

I need to research on what Uni, what field, what course, what scholarships, researching more about my *Plan*, where to head to after this, my pilot ambition..

There's just so much to do, after A-levels. I can't go, without knowing that my future's well-planned. Or at least having some ideas about my directions in life after this.

Yeah, it can be a holiday, it's like almost GawdPlanned for me, the Day RIGHT after, D-Day.

But I'll not be in peace of mind.

I'll spend 3months. left in uncertainty. lying on the bed everynight. not knowing anything. what lies ahead of me. I don't wanna be left in the midst of darkness. I always know what I wanted.

My camp's so Ulu that it has O.n.e Bar for celcom in CERTAIN areas of it. I googled it.

http://ipohexpress.blogspot.com/http://thelostworldreborn.blogspot.com/2007/04/nasional-service-in-kem-terkok-really.htmlhttp://video.aol.com/video-detail/flying-fox/1385810022http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=karyian&nextdate=4%2F21%2F2006+23%3A59%3A59.999

It's Kem Terkuk in Sungai Siput in Perak! I Googled-Earth it okay, to find out Sungai NYAMUK is right BESIDE IT!

Nyamuk!!!!!!!

I kena Denggi once. I think those 5days 4nights sleeping-alone-in-the-Hospital-with-a-double-beded-room-with-no-one-sleeping-on-it is dam scary lorh! U shud try it lorh. nights in hospital are quite. different. with no one else in the room.

Sure! my mom came teman me for 1 of the night, she as usual think I dam strong, dam Kao Dam berani wan lorh. Tho I was actually reallyreally scared & slept at 4am, only to get the nurse come POking me at 5am,I didn't tell her how much I wished they were here to accompany me through the nights,or just to see me more often.. but it's only my nature. Ok im quite a sarker, haha I Ban-Moh-Yeh quite often wan xD Everything's ok that kinda thing, u noe xD I don't admit stuff easily wan, but I just admitted that. uh oo. xD

I doubt it gives me internet connection to check stuff or simply *Maxis*-Connecting People.

Im being very much homesick now. even before going. I hate disconnection with u people =( The PM4s i wanna Spam ur blog for fewmoremonths muahahaha. The SJ gang people. The YS gang. The squash Mates. The ballet gals. I don't want. and The violinguitarpiano they promised. My yet to be fulfilled ballroom dancing lessons.

I talked to my parents about it.

They as usual says, it's up to me to decide. =)

Nway Daddy says go, cause when i come back, I'll get my A levels results back around the same time.

Holy Cow! Monyet malaikat ayam!

Tuhhan Babi Hutan Tropika!!


0 comments: