Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tag.

Tagged by Camen and Zhern Yung:

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.



Random facts:


1.) I ate a Fried Tarantula,once.


Only to get diarrhea the next day. But least,I survived it to tell that it tastes like Kentucky Fried Chicken~! Finger Lickin' Good~ Just with a lil twist. ;)

There was Balut too. But I couldn't do it. It's too cruel.

2.) My life mantra goes by -

Feeling down & emo doesn't help to solve problems *sure,drill more into it n u'll find urself deeper in the hole* they won't go away simply because ur feeling troubled by it, instead Cheer up, Stay positive & Get up ur lazy bum, that'll help a heap mile.

3.) A friend once asked me "when was the last time I've cried-assuming that i never really did before" It's a myth. busted.
As much as I'd like to,to set *cheerful* mode 24/7 & throw *emo* mode into the Recycle Bin in desktop, I'm no robot, I have my down times too. If I'm found in tears,it's most likely that I'm touched,rather than sad or u bet it must be some really serious depressing matter to me.

4.) But luck's on my side! That I've found myriads of Wonderful Friends!
Appreciate them heaps! Whom I can speak to & blabber my whole heart out..who listens to my deepest problems.. (If i do tell u of things,i really do take ya as a true friend of mine,and U guys know who u are =)) Thank You for being there for me always! =D *group hug*


5.) A friend once said that "if I'm too optimistic, I won't be able see the back draws of situation" Truth is,do u know what's running through my mind, to say that?


6.) I can smile when Im happy or extremely sad (it's a form of self comfort xD). U just have to know me enough to tell the difference. It's minimal,but there is.


7.) Another friend once tell me that All Im seeing is only tiny parts of the whole Big picture of Life. I gave some thoughts into it, if say, everyone's required to draw a Picture of their life, it's impossible that I'll know what's the Picture plunged deep down in ur heart that you'd draw, nor knowing what's the meaning behind the Picture, but I figured, I can certainly help to add Colours onto it. =)


8.) I wouldn't want to swap my life with anyone else's even if Bill Gates offers me $9887312439053598049897982349864873.85 amount of money. Life's Great~! =D
(I could've bought a private island, with a private Villa, a private beach.. and ahhh~ Sunbath~~ drinking coconut juice, dance that Hula hula dance.. burn all the books and just enjoy life! But I wouldn't want to miss out on all of u guys, I guess I can Kidnap U with Me! ;) )

0 comments: