Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday wishes! . Do good and you'll never know ;)

Hahahhahaha... *in joy* hahahahaha.. I'm so totally happy. That I did something really good today. (haha camen would've knew what) Not gonna brag about it, but I'm getting better at advising/motivating people yo! =) Tho I've wasted much credit $ but Yeay yeay! I did a good karma today! goes into my lil book.

(a leap forward in achieving our dreams of being reincarnated as guys the next life. camen, lol gay dogs. lol!

'you sei yao mm hai..you sang yao hou jit to')
wee~


And since it's LAM YAN'S aka Jap of the japariah duos. birthday today!
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY NG CAMEN! *


Kindly copy paste the contents of the sms in the space provided below..
_________________
_________________
_________________

Kiddings! U rock gal! =D
Wishing ya all the bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest! in everything u do!

How i actually fell asleep while half-way thru texting u. I didn't manage the 12.01am xD
Have a great birthday with ur friends! felt sry that we'll only celebrate with ya after finals.

Once a friend, always a friend.

Loves,
Vien.


Lol and camen told me that she like *winky* guys.
Guys who goes like this

"hey camen.. *wink* look at those stars~ in the sky.. Beautiful right? Just like you.. *wink* " ok i just made that up! xD

And..
How about this...

[And guys,U guys can learn up this too! I wouldn't mind ;)
Bet it's much better than the "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" line.. ]


Have you heard of Einstein's Theory of Relativity?

Have you?
Well if you haven't, Let me tell you of it..


Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, it seems like an hour *wink*
Sitting with you for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. *wink* ;)



I'll check ya out. Later~ *a suave wink*



Lesbo-isms. If u think so? haha. you just haven't seen me at my *full-strike*
(Joyce.. haha that 'other half' of mine in camp. I missed the times we had in the sleeping bag.. those nights..)
If only Im reincarnated as a guy the next life, I'm gonna be a bowling ball, and strike all of the girls down like Pins. X.


And attention Kah Uip.
Quote:
~do not believe in karma, good deeds are not returned ~returned a 2GB pendrive :) ~lost a 1GB pendrive, not returned :(
Do not stop believing that if you do good,you'll get back good in return.
Speaking about pendrives.. I've met this really good-hearted person!

Lemme tell u guys some stories =) proving that if you Do good, and you'll get back good indeed!

There's this one time that I saw this lady in her 40's helplessly carrying 4 big bags while walking in Taylors, yet everyone just walked pass her,giving her a despised stare and didn't bother to help out. like super mean~! maybe for the fact that she might be a lil bit messed up looking.
fdsfdsfsdf
Anyway, having said that, I gave those who just gave her a stare, a stare back. Heartless ppl's gonna rot in he*l. I went up to her, talked to her, and helped her out.



Apparently, she's helping her niece who's coming to Taylors in June intake to look out for 2nd hand A-level books by putting up flyers all around college.
He's enrolling in Pre-Medicine too.





" Thanks for offering help, ur a nice person.. Tell me if ur selling anything, I'd be glad to buy the books you have from you =) "

" But mine's all photocopied.. "

" Urm. I was actually looking for original as I heard lecturer doesn't allow those. Do they? "

" Initially they won't but eventually they would xD "

" Ok then! Just email me whatever books u have & I'l buy it all from u! "





So in return, all my books, though all photocopied. No,I did realise that those authors need $ to continuously produce books,but Im sry I just don't wanna burn anymore holes in my parents pocket..Same goes for tuition classes. Blardy big fire that'll create huge holes..I've got confident that if I actually study 'tuition,haiya no need la~' but I haven't been studying.. haha. so much for being confident in myself, Im so gonna screw up myself! has got buyer already! Reserved collection,u know? hahaha =D
No need of standing under the hot sun.. "10 ringgit~ 10 ringgit.. Lelong lelong. murah murah!"

Sides, I wont have time for that. I'll be going to NS.


---------------------------------------------------

" Tahniah! anda telah terpilih untuk Program Latihan Khidmat Negara.. Kumpulan 3 - 14 Jun hingga 6 September.."

xD PTS. xD

" Oh nooo... I feel so sorry for you " what most ppl says..

In replies, I'd be saying " It's ok! Nth to be sorry about =D I'd like to go! I bet it'll be such golden opportunity & an amazing experience! "


I've never minded camps. I lurveee them! Haha i probably sleep 2hr/night during camps. Oh well, girls *cough* late night talks *cough*. And I'd return with a sore-throat. always.
I actually felt lucky/glad that I was selected! Just bring it on! whatever life has in store for us. We'll just take it & turn it to the Best-ever-experience aye? =D hahaha.


Dear camp, Be ready. For me! xD 

*Doing push-ups- hoiks hoiks hoiks* to get ready physically. Lol. I actually had a video of me doing push-ups. Thanks to elroy! But it's hilarious. Not showing... =P hahaha!

And haha NS.. reminded me a phone call with Shannon.


Me : Are you actually allowed to talk on the phone in NS?
Shannon : Noh.. we can't. That's why I'm hiding under the blankets now.. Shhhhhhhhh~
Me : hahahahahaha.. How's NS?
Shannon : My camp here.. dam ulu wan.. takes 1.5 hrs to reach the nearest Town. I mean Town.
Me : hahahaha. U mean it's in the middle of the forest?
Shannon : Yeah.. Like if I open my mouth too wide while laughing right. A insect might fly in...
Me : (Laugh out loud) Shannon...



That *Pau* guy! How it all started with. A pau. xD and that liverpool fan~!
And Pau guy, is super duper nice+amazing+helpful friend!


Note to Camen, u know that day when we were planning to get to Subang Airport? And we didn't wanted our parents to know?
I told him our problems.. n asked if he could fetched us.
And He was actually considering to drive all the way up from MALACCA -he's in MMU,but I thought he was having holidays to fetch us. but of course I thanked him and said it's ok xD



-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back to my story,
And the most amazing thing is that, the next day after the *book* thingy, while I was studying for Maths trials.
I got a call.

" Hello, is this Looi Vien Na? "
" Yeah.... and you are? "
" Owh, I actually found your Pendrive in college's Library "
" *shocked+excited* REALLY!? then how did you get my phone no.? "
" I found a assignment LAN with a few ppl's name that has contact no. on it and I called them one-by-one.. "

He called Alex 1st but he weren't available. It was a thumbdrive I'd lost since 1year ago. The person who stole it, left it in the library.. LOL.. and I actually found out her name,class n all. its a her xD
but oh well, since I'd found it back, Forgiveness beckons.. not much of use banging her up.

And gosh.
Miracle Happens! When you least expect it!


Therefore, Do good! And you'll never Know! =)
U might strike a lottery or be the luckiest girl/guy the next day!

On a side note, if we always do good, in hope of the Returns. Isn't that contravening our purpose of doing it?

0 comments: