Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Moments. Men's+Raf's bday.

I'm fully aware that I vow not to come online. But mommy insisted that I should check out about my NS stuff esp since Im a PTS, most ppl got their NS offer letter through their High School, or do they? (according to mommy,there's this scholarship for high achievers in spm specially for those selected for NS only, then there's this set up bank account thing, medical check up that I'm aware of. )
Albeit, Those hotlines..

No Tel : 03-26873410 03-26873423 03-26873424 03-26873425 03-26813446 03-26815760 03-26812476 03-26818543 03-26819070


Is 'blardy' useless! If there's this word called spamming. I 'farting' Spammed A.l.l. their hotlines like 50 times already.
Trying to find out the truth b4 pointing the fingers at em,I googled around & found out:

Government - 8.00 a.m. to 4.15 p.m. (Monday - Thursday)

12.45 p.m. to 2.00 p.m. - lunch break

Edit: At 2.30, they came back. finally. but it's only understandable xD In malay terms,Productivity Produktiviti. Efficiency Kecekapan. Just Maybe,the meaning differs.

Edit: They did had scholarships!

BORANG PENGESAHAN KECEMERLANGAN AKADEMIK (SPM 2007)
PELATIH PROGRAM LATIHAN KHIDMAT NEGARA SIRI 5/2008


9. TARIKH TUTUP PERMOHONAN ADALAH SEBELUM ATAU PADA 29 MAC 2008.

10. SEBARANG PERMOHONAN YANG LEWAT DARI TARIKH TUTUP PERMOHONAN TIDAK
AKAN DIPERTIMBANGKAN.

And so I missed it xD It's some 100 Bucks! Could've helped in getting a dress for prom! xD
______________________________________

so oh well since Im here..


I'd just came back from Yumchas with Kf,Y mei,Ken,Xing..

And.. hmph..

Last friday was Camen's + Raf Raf Bday Celebration!





Happy Birthday! To Raf Raf! & JapJap!





First off, they were invited to watch a Cartoon Network Preview of
Tom & Jerry Vienna & KaiJia+PeiLi. (note: Special Edition)

























Plot lines:

Tom was as usual sleeping
laughing about, then suddenly Tom was innocently getting creamed-up staining everywhere of his cat furs by the Naughty lil brat-Jerry- Jia. And this time around Jerry has got another helper called Jellybean- Peili. So Tom,like his usual self decided to chase Jerry & Jellybean.
The Race is on~!
Double the number of the mouse,you know it signals Double Trouble.
Tom on the other end, was a Peace-Loving Cat. So he decided not to continue chasing the 2 dumbdumb.
Tom then went back happily to finish up his piece of cake.. Yummy.

Just when he thought that..since he forgiven Jerry & Jellybean, They would appreciate it,sign a peace contract, start loving each other and start spreading love to the world - not.


Suddenly...

Out comes a particle Cake on a plate...
With a Velocity so high...
So fast that Tom's Reflex arc was just About to mediate movements..
He tried to do the *Matrix Revolution* bend..
But fails...

Splat~!




Jerry & Jellybeans also never forgets to apply force on the plate and turn it Clockwise & Anti-Clockwise to ensure Maximum Contact!


I thought the birthday girl was usually the One to get Creamed-up/ Have fun/ Smash Cakes at right?

For example..



Something like this should happen~!


Just how screwed up is that?!
Why did I get smashed with cakes on the face?


Exclaims innocently...
I wasn't even the birthday girl..... Why splat me? =(

Everybody loves Raymond me, don't they?
And boy does the cakes too!

( The fact that some cream got stuck in the nostrils, that I smell Cakes all the way while walking home with Raf.. blocking my oxygen intakes. not very delicious.)


xD

But hahahaha. Oh well~!

Camen says: Thanks for getting smeared by cake and making me laugh today ! hahahah
vienna who got smeared by cake the most ... pity you lah , sayang , sayang okie ? hehe

It's Ok~!

Everyone had fun. Laughing and all. So if everyone's happy, then of course I'm happy too =)
I still love you guys! =)

Lamyan,ey this time I help u Deng!
Next time around,you know the rules. Vice versa.
hahahahahahah. I reserve the whole thing-cake for u.


When someone shouted:
Informal Pose~!

And I thought..
"Hip Hop Babey~!"

And so.... The results are.



That unwanted dimple. It's as enormous as a Black hole.

(Speaking about our chat in the library, camendesmond thinks that.. If u get through a Black Hole, you can do Time Travel. Back to the Future? Terminator?
ya digg it ? ya digg it?
Yeah, hip hop, babey! ya know wat m say'in? xD xD


Shot 2.



How to look stewpid.

Step 1 : Tilt your head 45 degree.
Step 2 : Open your mouth. The wider the better.
Step 3 : Open your eyes. Make sure u look Do Not look at the camera.
Step 4 : Now, hold ur fire...... Now, cheese.. wait,no u cant cheese.
Step 5 : And there you go! A Kodak Moment.


Btw, if u were wondering, nope we didn't had a new student in our class. Desmond was there. xD
Knowing the plans, I wanted to stop him. But since Camen unkowingly invited. Oh well..
Desmond was invited. Tee hee!

It was Actually fun chatting with him. haha.
90 degrees? noh...I cannot imagine 180 degrees..
totally. LOL. No I do not go home and cry everyday!
Cmon, just take it all easy~ Chillings. I'm cool ok? =D ya got me? Ya digg me?
(okays,im gonna stop that xD)

lol.. n Bimbotic huh? hahaha. (He now knows my true colours. Veli colourful leh?)
Apparently,results from a 'publicdesmond survey' shows that the 1st impression i give is a Bimbo xD
So much for adoring the Legally Blonde colour. N my HeeHaaHuu~ style xD
Camen's one is emo. So not true =D haha!

But oh well, if you think so. You may think so.

Everyone has their own perception of things. U can think of me however u likey =)
As long as I know who I am, myself. =)


Quote Pei:

She looks bimbotic. She try to act like a bimbo. But she can't speak Bimbotic-ly.

Darn!
Like Wat-e-VA~

No wait, I got the drift! The key's on the RRR right?


Like Wat-e-ve-RRRrrr~!



While on the way back I dedicated a few song to Raf Raf.. The 1st song goes like this:

Raf raf raf raf raf raf raf raf, raf raf raf raf raf, raf raf raf raf~!

The 2nd song goes like this:

Raf raf raf raf, raf raf raf raf, raf raf raf raf raf raf raf raf raf raf~!

Can't see the difference, can't you? Use a bit of imagination lah!

The difference is... the 1st song was sang with a Christmas Song Melody... While the 2nd is just good-ole-romantic-wedding song. xD


The End.
of the Birthday.

A sms from Jeremy asked if i wanna makan dinner in AC with Katak-pulu
aka Jin Hwa. The guy who sang, yeah.
But i cant...
I need to go study...

So as I'd missed out on many things too..

I wanted to join the others.. Chin Xia..sheryl..Joyce.. to get to Life Is Beautiful. (is the reason for the One Cent coins)

Joyce's leaving..for matriculation *sobs* Don't worry.. I'll always miss those nights.. we had together... =(
*wipe tears* xD!

I'd promised her that I'll help propagate the event in the bloggie. But I was mia from the blogging-world, busy hoping here and there.
Ps : Crystal, sorry that I didn't get to post up about the event. I figured that maybe I can help with telling people bout the upcoming camp =)


SJBA Youth Section brings you yet again:



Getting to TDC is something you'll never regret for life. It has changed me. That's one thing for definite.
Psst! To those who've bro n sistas! Bring em! =) Believe me. It's great!

I remember when Jun first dragged me into joining, many many years ago, I was so reluctant. totally xD
I thought Buddhism was all about those *Tok, tok, tok* thing in the Temple. with the *Joss stick* *Bou yao ar~! Bou yao~!*
Boy, Am I wrong.. Very. If u still think like the way I do last time, I can only say that. Ur wrong.

but since we're friends..her sweet talks.. I join anyway!
And since then.. I reckon it's a
Life changing experience.

And if u guys wanna join, over-age/borderline leh? haha don't fret, there's YDC- Youth Dhamma Camp. We can join 2geta-geta~!



On a serious note, It's one of my *Key* to Happiness. One that has made me
realize Happiness. And it's significance.


(I know I sounded really corny xD but hey, im all honest.)

It was through SJBA. that I've actually gotten the chance to..
Do things like this..


Moments like this...
Makes me happy too..





It was during a Visit to the Orphanage.
And we drew each others name! =)

( Guess which is the one I drew? ;) Hint: Pink, Love-shape! )





The kid's Finished Artwork! =)





And of course! Moment with these people~!





Lol. Me & Joey was listening to the mp3 while singing out Loud Kylie Minogue's- I Believe In You.
If you don't yet remember, here's something to *Ring A Bell*




That includes the increasingly high-pitched
"But I~I~I~I believe in you-u-u-u-wuuuu~~~"



It was dead-down Funny and hilarious okay, U try singing out Loud that, and you'll know what I mean xD
Of course everyone in the Bus laughed. at our *Performance*.

There's where me earn our Title- *The Bimbotic Twins.*


but oh well! everyone's happy =) and we had Fun! ^^

Facts about the other twin:

1. One day-younger than me! Yup,our birthday is after each other.

2. We share the same passion & thus,dreams!
3. We never get to achieve it. yet.
4. He's in Taylor's A-level doing Pre-Med!
5. Following exactly my Footsteps~! =) I thought he would be 'flying' earlier.
6. He haven't fulfill his promise! He said he'll borrow me his Flight Simulator xD
7. Joey, if ur reading this. Good Luck to u in A-levels! =)

Welcome to the world~ Kiddo!
Happy Surviving~! Ungga-ungga!
(Though ur only O.n.e.day younger than me, but haha I'm graduating! While ur. just. starting. wee! hahaha!)






And the few really Cool things about the Trip is!


1. While ppl got to introduce their names while we just arrived at the orphanage, I've already gotten the kids to do the honor for me.

2. We were supposed to exchange name tags with just the One Kiddo that we're taking care of, but instead they all did Another One for me other than for their 'Guardian-of-the-Day' and that explains the pics above! (it's still well-kept with me =) )

3. My Little Kiddo- Sangheeta was initially a really really Shy girl, but of course,I gradually made her Open-Up with me! To the extend that we finished last in the Telematch kinda thingy simply because we were laughing too much! xD

4. Another Kiddo volunteered to be my Hip-Hop instructor xD Of course I tried to Learn from him! But the steps were so funny that it made me laugh more than dance.

5. 2 Weeks later after the trip, My kiddo Actually Called me! Just to say Hi! =)

Sangheeta : Hi Jie Jie!! Do u remember me?
Me : Are you Sangheeta?!?
Sangheeta : Ya Jie Jie! U still remember me? =)
Me : Of course! I'll never forget you!
Sangheeta : How are you doing Jie Jie? What u doing now?
Me : Very good, you leh? I am...

Then, All I could hear was Few kids shouting on the phones..
"aaaaaaa~" "My turn my turn!" "No,give me give me" "u talk so long already!" "aaaaaa~"
and then chaos~! like they were fighting for the phone,before the phone actually fell on the floor and the line got cut off.

10 minutes after that, I receive another call again, it was from them again! =)
But the situation above *Repeats itself*.. xD


But I was already extremely delighted! so *sweet* of them =) that they actually remember me =D

Owh! The Happy Moments! =)

0 comments: