Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Of slacks.

Champions League final's tonight! First time in the League's history(as far as I know), An Epic Subliming Imposing Magnificent All English Finals.


EPL has made it that far. Conquering europe now. I wonder why's EPL the most watched League in the world. I figured, it must be of the fast paced style they played. The english style (I mean try watching Spain's La Liga or Italia's Serie A, in 5minutes time, you'd turn into a Snorlax. zZzzZ. Not enuf *unga unga* kan cheong-ness, 4359382 pass just to get near to the other end, everyone wants to see attackattackshootshoot at the goal post, right? That must be an *Uhm* factor that earns EPL their name & status. Epidemic phenomenon around the globe.

Yet Noh, I can't watch.
Jeremy & the gang called me up to go Mamak Bistro & join the gang to watch, fart, I can't larhh!! Fart, this is farting idieut, bio fart what, methane gas? Im gonna fart at the Bio paper 2moro! *PRRRrrrrrR~*
My brothers n daddy,as usual,will try very hard to ruffle up my connection to the books. They always do. I hate em! =D Like my bro just whispered to me that Ronaldo's leaving Mu, it's in the stars, wut? serious? Affirmation needed, anyone? I got no time.
But I'll resist.
I won't watch.
I'm studying.
But I'll listen ;)

And yet Im in Chapter 1 of Biology, haven't started Math 1.

And yet, Im checking for mommy's stuff.

She's feeling uncomfortable and aches all over her body. From what I heard, the Cheena Tabib says it's due to last time when she gave birth to my lil bro, had some unstoppable bleeding, then the Remaining blood wasn't really cleared off, plus she went back to work like 1day after she gave birth, never "Cho Yuet" aka 1month of relaxation period. Therefore leading to manymany aftereffect now.

But the Cheena Tabib is in Johor, he'd recommended a frequent visit of about 2 days once & continuous medication of 3-5 years. It's that serious. My mommy she has Osteoporosis too. On the other hand, we had a grandma who'll go all berserk when she founds out mommy's going back to her mommy's house in JB - she had some controversy with my mom's bro,n ppl from mommy's side. It's some of years long family thing.

I smiled and all happily comforting her that everything will be fine. I'll sort things out for her, gao dim grandma & work things out. 
I never told her that I'm actually so worried, inside..
Yet I smiled. 
("wtfart Looivienna, u think u some superhero or Goddess of Vienna ar? Always everything also everything will be finefinefine,smilesmilesmile. Worry then say worry la,till ur mom laugh at u n say that speaking to u,ur so naive that u always think that everything will be fine" "Let her think that, seriously,telling her worst of things that u see, doesn't help things" Thus,she'll never know xD blahh x.x I'll solve it!)
Had to do something, so I stressed that she should to go back every weekend, while I'd called up the ticket agents for the bus tickets n figured out out How to get to Puduraya, KL central, Batu pahat terminal, LRT, Airasia 50cents flight-Im gonna grab those hot seats for her!, Plusliners, Nadicorp, Sri Maju, Keretaapi Tanah Melayu, Firefly, MAS, taxi agents.. ok the blabberings shouldn't go on. 30 bookmarks xD

In hope that she'll feel better. Reconsidering if i should go NS, could've drove her to JB so she wouldn't need to suffer from the long hours of driving after the treatments, might be in JB this weekend, see how things turned out.
That's what happened today.
Aye, Studying!

Note: Don't let me see anything that gives an impression of *pick me up.Im Yummy yummy~!* Food whispers u know? in the kitchen tonight, or else it's not gonna be there the next morning ;)

0 comments: