Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The cute little cheery things.

I guess everyone's going berserk over the papers eh.
I mean Math's hard. Chem's hard.
Cambridge should be like called. CamelBridge!
Hopefully they'll like get dehydrated,decarboxylated,dehydrogenated and die from Aneroxia Nervosa.. Bullemic or something!
xDD (Vatt...Im trying to curse here!! )

L3 R0y says:
haha...why is it that when u try to insult me...it ends up being a compliment??
L3 R0y says:
face it la
u cant insult me
L3 R0y says:
your too goodie good girl

o.O -.-' >.< x.x
Nway I found these sites to do the Job for me. Clickie Site.1 Site.2
A quote: Well, they do say opposites attract...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

xD This is also quite fun.

Here's something to cheer u guys up! :D


hahahhaahahahaha. So cheerful! Dam I like the way he laughs. Such a Cheery Pie!
A paper a day,keeps the doctor away baby happy.

If only we were satisfied so easily. :D
There wouldn't be war..
There wouldn't be A levels..
There wouldn't be a need to get A A A in a levels...


Courtesy of shin's bloggie =)

Say Fire Truck...
:D hahahhahaha.

Lately, I've got some loves for Rainbows.
:D

They simply make me happy just by looking at it, and so it cheers me up. When Im stressed, I'll probably have a look at it. That's part of my stress management xD
And here u guys can have it! I picked some out from my collection, something for u guys!
=)



=)



I felt like diving in for this one. :D



One near the beach.




Who says we can't see the end of the Rainbow? =)
I'm thinking of the story about the Pots of Gold at the end of the Rainbow.




Ahhhh.. Sky's the limit.
The oh so comfortable beach.





Now.. This is a special one!




Im sorry if I bombarded my page with smileys. I just cant stop the smile when i see the rainbows. =) So when Im smiling, there's one smiley.

Gotta try Surfing one day!




Gotta do dodgeball again too!



While walking with Chin Xia, I saw em in the campus! On a Promo Tour!



Me : Chin Xia! Let's go for a game of Dodgeball!!
CX : Don't crazy larh u. A2 now lerh!! Go study! Shiu Shiu..
Me: But chin xia... I wanna play dodgeball. . . .
CX : Exam!! *drags me helplessly to the library*

=((
I missed the time we played dodgeball. And that's when being Petite has it's advantage :D
In relative, Jumlah Luas Permukaan Kecil! *Jeng jeng jeng*
*Whistle blows* Run & Grab a Ball & start THROWING!! Fun! :D
I hate u, finals. But i managed to grab their webbie.


We've seen the Ang Moh babies.
Time to call upon *drum rolls* my lil cousie bro!


The way he accelerates at 00:44 is just hahahaha :D




And.... Eyy? Why cannot go through wan?




I wondered if i should put this on...
But since.. it's already uploaded & Publicly labelled *Auntie Vienna & Anna playing with Clovis* on youtube. Im on youtube.
(But seriously it's no biggie, haha u should've seen what me & Banana men did. For free ice creams xD It was my idea, I know,yeay I talked u into it xD
The inspiration:



" Eh! I think there's something in ur eyes! "

" What.. What.. where got? "

Lesson no.1 : Ice cream does not stick on to ur eyes.
Lesson no.2: Now scream.. Food fight!
Lesson no.3: Something to be remembered. =)
Lesson no.4: Hope that u dont win.

Nohhhhh..... xD xD





Boy. Nope I didn't study very hard for Maths. So if u think ur dead, think about me! :D


My lil cousie Bro dropped by the day before maths, then.. I just simply told him that "JieJie had to study for exams d.." He sulks.. like pretty badly. I ignore his pestering to ask me to play along with him played some water and feed the turtles and ate chocolates and do funny faces and..

And then, there's Kok Soo! Who can't sleep at 12am. and just wanted to bug me. Man, I wasn't even Half way through that moment, ur a Big BUG. Talking to me about Bf and stuff
(yeah,if differentiating me=bf, integrating bf=u wont get me. It's not equivalent, thus the Line does not Coincide.)
I don't think I even made sense. I was almost gonna like stabstabstabstab then throwthrowthrow n stepstepstep n penyekkan u n send u to a Recycling Centre!
:)


Lucky i retook maths, lets *crossed fingers* hope that I'll not get back a B,
but I'll probably get back a C.
I seriously don't know what to expect for the overall end result.
Scccrew the A's i got for chem & bio in As. Since it's pretty much useless, seeing how screwy I did for A2 and let's go weeeeee!
=(

I can't stop wondering "why does it seems like our effort doesn't pay off, like no friggin thing came out wan!? like Babi Hutan Tropika Camelbridge! "
" Why did I do the retakes anyway? "
What's the point of it? To spend some money and some time.
=(

But Hey! Looking on the bright side of things, Im of Big help for others in Pulling Down the Percentile!

Ok Im Deadddddddd.

(As i was typing this, nope i dont know what am I feeling now, is it. urm. happy. definitely no. sad. um. not really also. Let's call it Teh-O Cham..satu..!
Or Teh-O-ice-limau satu! Tak mau limau Tak mau teh and Tak mau ice..
o.O
Im probably going cuckoo! xD)
I was supposed to be cheering things up rite?


Back to babies!

Now, guess who's in the house?




She starts with an initial D V.
:D






0 comments: