Saturday, June 28, 2008

Evolution of the Hair.

Good morning, class!
For today's lesson, I'll be teaching you guys on the topic:
The Importance of the Right Hairstyle.
Flip your text to page 108, first, let us take a look at the subject in the picture.
Figure one, Ryan Cabrera, born July 18, 1982 (Repeat after me.. Happy Birthday Ryan~~) in Dallas, Texas. Well, before he changed his hairstyle, teacher thinks that he scored a 8/10 on the scale of Charm.
(You see, he writes his own song - and it's 'true' - sings, and play with just a acoustic guitar; simple acoustic music... smiles.)




Figure 2, Ryan Cabrera, after he changed his hairstyle, he scored.. urm, ok I don't want to be so mean and say 0.01, so I'll just say its - a catastrophe.



"Touch my hair, and I'll poke your eyes! I look like a Lion. Roarrrr~" O.O
Dear students, please raise your hands and voice out your opinions!

Because everyone has different preference & likings. If we all have the same preference & likings, imagine...
A world...

with everyone having the same Hairstyle....

And then we will end up saying, "I'll like one Fried eggs-mashed version! & 'Fucuk' & 'Cookies & Cream' & 'TongSui' & Why Am I telling you I sincerely do not want a shortage of food supply nor do I want a Contender in my quest to Conquer the *Land called FOOD.*

But then again, having a partner would be fun!
Ok i just Ter-leak out my short hair-do. But haha! Everyone seen it anyway! It's plaster all over Facebook!
Pictures,credits of Sweeyu's blog =)

The Ole'time school girl look.


I like this pic =)
Except for the guy who smokes behind us [right corner], just spoils it. All of us were choking. So as a rep, I decided to walk up to him to tell him so.  Mun's friend,it was.  Smoke & I'll kill you with A cigar. I haven't really figured out how yet, but i will!

My Grandma call it: HongSik HongSik (hair) is LuckyLucky~!






Then it was DRAGONfruit! or more commonly known as, Ribena! (as they called it)



Later on.

I was inspired by d Japanese..


I tried to get these..




Only to get these.....


I look into the mirror n i told myself "GREAT! now Looi Vien Na makes herself hungry! That's IT! Maggi Mee Time~~! mmm. sedaaaap~~~"

U know I'm a smart consumer, i don't spend much, u know how?
1st, Drive to Kampung Lada Hitam in Johor (dont ask me,I dont know how) but drive anyway! hahaha.
2nd, Spot a house with a mirror, a chair & a fan in front of the house.
3rd, Tell the aunty u want to curl your hair. Ignore her when she say "wow~ I almost forgot I have these tools, well I haven't been perming hair for youngster for a few..years.. u know nowadays youngster don't come to me.. so often (or at all?)"

4th, Pray.
5th, 50 bucks.
6th,
Throw away your comb.
7th, I think we don't need any styling liquids, sprays, foams, shine serum, treatment creams, curl enhancer. No need to spend so much, Just let it be! And it'll turn out Just finee =) At least it is for me..



ahh.. im starting to miss it... =(
Momma's feeling nostalgic, come back to momma, would ya? 



Well if u take me as ur Style Icon, then u can certainly try it!
hahahahhahahhahahaha..



I call it! Short & Sweet!
My new hairstlye has been keeping me looking very matured & sane.


Just like this! 

=)

Im starting to think that the secret to looking sane is to seal ur lips, tight shut. Well, t's just a theory of mine, it's not a necessity for u to try it, but if you insist, well, i can do nothing to stop you. 
xD xD Oh, i do crapp alot. But here's a written doormat:
Welcome To My World~!
heheheheheheh :D

0 comments: