Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friends. A joy of life =)

Aww. =) To have friends like u guys,

Life's a Bliss!


I'm like so touched touched today..

Not the one sensed by the sensory receptor, this is the one sensed by the receptor deep In the heart.. :D


hahahaha that I'm indisposed to swap my life even for Bill Gates's. :D

For it's a priceless blessing to have all of you wonderful friends in my life.

Yeay, I just simply love u guys.

U guys have always been there for me =)

special thankie to camen,jan,cxia,szeluan & jia,e li,chewy for d really thoughtful pressie!!

Friendship is like Spidersilk. As strong as spidersilk, as tough and durable as it is,  similar to the one we had.

-vn- 

To the dear PM4s,

Yesterday, might've mark an end to the 1.5years time frame where we'd crossed path in each other's life, but I'm pretty sure we each left our own lil unique footprints here, in our heart :)

And always remember there's something called friendship that's like a Circle, round and round, notice how there's no end to it? :D


And there's something call Blogs, notice how it functions as a place for missie vien to SPAM. muahhahahhahha. I spam because I care kay! Else, i wouldn't even bother to :D Hope u guys know that!

You guys truly are the Rainbows in my life. Adding colours into it. =)

This applies to ALL of U great friends whom I know kay :D

Along with families, Friends are meant to be with forever.



I'm sticking on to you like Spidersilk stronger than glue gajah for life. muahhahahahha! Ur gonna have to spray me with Ridsect Goodnight Liquid to get rid of me bug. muahahhahaha..
*joy joy*


Random fact: It has been suggested that a Boeing 747 could be stopped in flight by a single pencil-width strand. oh WOW.

Kevlar © Spidersilk.

Ok, i now im kinda sick hahahhaha. but hey! that shows that I'm applying chemistry knowledge in everyday life right. I never fail to!

Those theories are easily wee! applied n wee! screwed up by me :D Like how i wanted to increase the rate of photosynthesis xD

Joycelyn says:
hi hi!
- vienna. says:
hey hey!!
Joycelyn says:
darling
Joycelyn says:
miss u alotzzzzzzzz o
- vienna. says:
weeeeee~~
- vienna. says:
me miss u too!


- vienna. says:
How is it there? nice ar?
- vienna. says:
is everything ok? the facilities n all?
Joycelyn says:
i tahu ur heart is wif me..


xD

I sorta. wondered yday, "Why haven't it crossed my mind the slightest thoughts of wanting to become a homo? Should be kinda fun right?  hmm......"

I'll probably fall for u girls. So many could be turn into potential partners..

Cause they are all so sweet!

Friendship Quotes from dolliecrave.com
yummy! :D

Quote someone "Dresscode: Bring only your underwears..." I prob disregarded or overlooked the rest..wuu~ *Rub fingers & look at u guys lustfully & seducingly* I can't wait already! NYEHEHEHEHEHE.

Anyone.. wanna try?

hahhahahahhahah. Ok! Kiddings okay!


Alritey! Since I'm so free now, time to hang out together!

I'm gonna think of something.. BBq in my house? organize some yumcha? Owh Owh!

A sports day out! :D


Oh wait!! We are going to
FLY KITE & PICNIC!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fly a kite?? The last time I did that was when I was.. 9?

Boy!! Sounds FUN! :D 


~lil cloud army~ says:
ehh
~lil cloud army~ says:
this saturday u free ?
~lil cloud army~ says:
we all going to
play kite n picnic at usj field...
- vienna. says:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!
- vienna. says:
SO..
~lil cloud army~ says:
i dun care
~lil cloud army~ says:
u must go
~lil cloud army~ says:
ahahahaha
- vienna. says:
  cute!!
- vienna. says:
play kite?
- vienna. says:
OF COURSE!!!
- vienna. says:
*excited*
~lil cloud army~ says:
hahhaha


I was just wondering... In subang.. the wind.. is strong enuf to Fly Kite merh?

After end up running around the field like a hyena..also dunno the kite can Take-Off anot xD

But luckily Picnic means = FOOD. kan? FOOD means = Respiratory Substrate kan? Respiratory Substrate means = Ada Berlambak-lambak Energy to RUN AROUND the padang0 kan? For me, U bet xD Time to relive those Childhood Memories!


__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so good that I sold Every-single-friggin A-levels reference BOOKS+ALL the NOTES I had the morning after prom!

HIGHLY EFFECTIVE am I? In return, I've got 150 RINGGIT MALAISIA extra in pocket! (yummy!)

I think i mencatatkan some kerugian. Jan MADE money selling off her 2nd hand books. I guess I shouldn't do business. (but fot the fact that lady was really caring for her nephew, it's well worth the kerugian i guess xD)

Nway, I had Satu photostated reference book for each sub n some certain past papers (which are 100% leadmarks-inkmarks-polution free. Call me ur Friendly next door Eco-friendly neighbourhood~!)

To the publisher, u have no choice but to accept my apologies, I utterly dont wanna waste another Cent of my parents money, as my parents pocket weigh more. sorry lo.

Figured that I didn't have the need to waste in Hundreds extra to go for tuitions, as i figured that if only i actually studied.... exams are like. Wee! For no apparent reason, I'm confident. as always :D xD

but that's if i A.C.T.U.A.L.L.Y. tried studying.

How to score well in A levels.

Rule no 1 : DO NOT laugh and giggles in class too much.

Rule no.2 : DO NOT study A2 1.5days before each paper. Finished A2 in one glance. ok 2 larh,since there's trials.

Rule no.3 : I think it's a WISE choice to perform any form of exercises. or attempt the past papers.

Rule no.4 : DO NOT. skip topics (because if ur dear singapore published book does not have d particular topic) Chances are.. Ie: 3+ Full pages of GROUP 4 in Chemistry. O.O

Which u obviously haven't even HEARD of in ur life. Nop, I totally skipped it, for trials n finals.

Rule no.5 : Rules are meant to be broken. Haven't u heard?

So applies to all the conditions stated above. O.O uh OO!

This shall probably go down the line as the worst. ever exam in my life. xD I never felt so. dumb ya know.....

(I used to like Exams.

xD I know, Im cWazy, maybe i Used to do tad bit better, I felt like exams serve as a benchmark to get to know how well ur actually doing in yer studies. but NEVER AGAIN!)

But at least, Ii'll amaze the examiner, leaving her in awe with like..

"OH WOW! This girl has just came out with a New,Innovative,Creative,Worldly,Theory of the Century to explain the effect.

Oh wow..

Why is SnO2 stronger.. CO2.. no friggin idea..


There's a reason anyway, that I never took on A levels really seriously. It was never the thing that I'd wanted to do, the course that I'd wanted to pursue after. It wasn't even in any way related and would aid my ambition. I never find motivation in doing it. Except for the 25k that my parents had invested in, and my parent's hopes in me. Anyhow, I had my own reasoning as to why I chose to do it.


0 comments: