Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

"Jie.. U must think of something for 2moro ar.."

" Hmm okay.. I'll come up with something.."

So I laid on my bed, working very hard the witty brain I had... 

一定是你这个大鬼头带头的! Mommy always regarded me as 大鬼头 Thats why i always ditangkap untuk di-beat up when we were all lil kiddo xD It's not me!! Why me?

Literally translating it means Big Ghost Head. o.O nway,for u bananas,haha it sorta means like One who comes out with lotsa idea to lead or  influence the siblings?

I had to come out with a plan or something all four of us could afford, simple yet touching, that'll express how much we love him, also could be perform at home and has the ability to delight & draw a *smile* on his face at the same time =)

In some 15 minutes of brainstorming, I came up with the whole Plan for Father's Day!

Soo.. This is what we did for Father's Day.

- Mommy Seduced Daddy out for a Night View.

Where the genes came from. I suddenly realise, that many of the traits came from her xD yup, she's really quirky.

They went to have a look at the night view from our proposed to move in 10 years ago Condo, only to get Daddy Shaking and Trembling Looking down from 16th Floor. And got stomach upset and came back Early! (dam mou yong rite)  That's when we PANICKED.

- At the front door, we had a sheet of Rules & Regulations :

1. You are not allowed to on the lights.

2. You are provided with a Torch Light & a MAGIC pen.

3. There'll be papers with Secret Hidden Messages all around the house, which'll be revealed only with the MAGIC pen.

4. Following the secret messages, you'll find each of us, and a pleasant surprise behold.

5. The treasure hunt starts now, NOW find us!

& the food.. If not, we have to go on Diet tonight. hahaha.

*HAPPY FATHER'S DAY*

yup! that's what I wrote! :D

I hid in the cupboard okayyy.. omg it was so dark, i could barely breath, and I was.... afraid... of having... another person... hidding beside me too.... I kept looking at the dark spaces beside me.....

x.x

- The Secret Hidden Messages are all personalized like..

"The rat  is sneaking in the living room.." - lil bro.

"Anna is a pig " - sis.

"Ah Ma always say we must lock the door behind.. but UH OO.  i think we forgot to lock..." -bro.

"Remember where u Made us? hehehehe." -me.

And few..

"You are FOOLED! nenenebubu."

"Pls try again. Thank you."

hahahhahaha.

- When he found us, we'll each give him a Piece of the Missing Puzzle.

When the 4 missing pieces combine, (he took really long to figure out the shape xD) you'll form a whole heart!

 - And you'll also summon. A Candle-lighted Cake & A Song Dedication - 

If u guys knew the song made famous by Jay Chou.

听妈妈的话? Listen to Mama's Words.

Except! Composer: Vienna decided to tweak the lyrics abit.

听爸爸的话. Listen to Papa's words.

爸爸的话   别让他生气  

想快快长大   才能报答他

美丽的胡须   越来越来白 

我们知道因为  工作很辛苦. . .


Though the lyrics might not be that good xD but after we were done with it!

U could see from his face that he's certainly a Very Happy Daddy~!

Yeay! Mission Accomplished!

- Bersama-sama kita makan the KFC they found, while he read the handwritten card.

Mommy & Daddy both left the testimonials below:

Very Interesting & Fun game! We were both very excited! And we didn't even know in 50 years of our life, there's something like a Magic Pen! We don't even know how to use at first.

Mommy : I want to do it again during my turn! 

xD

(We talked about the bits and all. There was apparently 'someone' else playing hide n seek with daddy mommy.... wuu~~ nah la,we figured it's because when he opened one side of the toilet door, due to air pressure & all, the other side closes, but that caused them to run around and started a chase with No one. xD they thought we were running away from them xD)  

- So we were all laughing out loud at their Stewpidity-strike-stories along their Quest in search for us ~~

and also our experience hiding.. alone in a all dark house.. xD bro got targeted by mosquittoes, sis got kicked under the bed, i was barely breathing & halusinating,imagining things... xD

The KFC was just yummy. Boy,we were all Hungry! We also drank chinese tea together after that. =)

And yup! A great Father's Day Indeed.

And so, she candid me once again. Should I be thankful that I always had a lil sis as me personal paparazzi? =)


Lurve ya, Daddy! :)

0 comments: