Sunday, November 4, 2007

When I was young (The-Tales-Of-Vienna) xD

Check out this *Little cutie Pie*..
A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
^^ `aww~ melts. and she can sing+all the emotions!
*drools~
(She would have 'die' in my hands already..muahaha~ =D)



And Sooo.. I was watching the clip.
Here come AlmightyMommy *sneeky-peeky* on me xD

Then,she Laughed-Out-Loud while pointing at the monitor and shouts..
"THAT'S JUST LIKE U WHEN U WERE YOUNG!!! " Oh noo.. I did? xD *embarassing* covers face.
"TOO BAD,back then,we don't have a VIDEO CAMERA yet! IF not,Can RECORD down and SHOW YOU!" Oh lucky lucky.. xD

She recalled. .

(There she goes with her stories again)
When u were younger..

U know you used to On the Radio..
and just Dance Along with the music..
When asked 'Where do u learn those dance steps from?'
U answered 'I just follow my feelings la... and the music...'
Then, *points at the cupboard under the Radio* aka my Fav pastime spot. Duu~ and there's where u always sit and Sang along with the songs..
Once,U even sang on the Car Ride from here-KL all the way to Alor Setar.
Non-stop. Sleep also no need. Rest also no need. Drink water also no need.
'Sing what song?' I asked.
'Dunno u la.. U were just non-stop singing alot alot of stuff..
U said its your own songs.. and u just sing what u feel like..
When we ask where u learn it from,u say 'I learn by myself..'
xDD When she said it,I do kindaa rmb doing those things. . at times,I somehow has PhotoGraphic Memory. of stuff I did when I was really young. oh and that's Inclusive of Sejarah Textbook.
(I think it was like this..roll down window,Cool Breeze blowing.. Sat on Mommy's lap..Looking at the side mirror outside..so I started singing all along the highway..It didn't felt that long also.. All the way To alor Setar
xD Isn't that 5hours+ ride? xDD
And your idol is *Wang Xue Jing* psst! anyone knows bout her? U would listen to her tapes everyday,over n over again..following her dance moves n singings..

Then,she continued reminiscing..

Before you learn how to talk,you sang.. when you were a baby xD
And the furst word u picked up after 'Mommy' 'Daddy' was - W.h.y..
'Why like this..why that thing happened..why they cannot be together *points at Tv*'
And u like to Tell Stories too..
When our relatives comes and request for *Story-Telling Time*
You would gather a few chairs,ask them to sit down and get on the 'stage' - my house has this higher platform(where I do StoryTelling and Dance Performances xD)
and start telling stories. .
And your Favourite Story is *The Race Between the Rabbit and the Tortoise* *Gui Tu Sai Pao* and also Snow White & the 7 dwarfs..Cinderella la.. those fairy tales story..
We were so proud of u.. that we thought one day you'll be capable of attaining something Big..
(muahahaha! maybe I should! I Shall come up with a Plan. very soon. to DOMINATE the world~! muahaha )
And she smiled =)

And I laughed =D

0 comments: