Friday, November 30, 2007

SELANGOR INTER-TEAM OPEN 2007 xD

Cooked *Roti Canai Served with Fish Curry* for brother for Dinner just now..
I swe*r the Roti Canai tastes really good! 10x better than those we often eat outside *wink wink* What to do..
Quote my bro: "Jie,you got future to open a Bakery (Chef Vienna's specialty *Ai Xin* Toasts)"
He did this "Must remember the taste of this Roti Canai~" Closed eyes while enjoying and chews..
We cleaned up and washed up everything..

Im actually kinda worried..
Cause of this..

SELANGOR INTER-TEAM OPEN 2007
ASTAKA, P.J.

30th Nov - 4th Dec 2007

Girls Under 17


Its tomorrow.. up till Tues (if we could survive the group stages.. all the way up till the elimination rounds-You'll probably u'stand me well if u watch Champions League. woohoo~ Football xD)

The team names are reall funny. buahhaha~
(with mine-3k 1 the Common-est of all, Coach la!!! He's super duper uncreative! 3K cause we used to train in 3k aka his 'Base',1 cause we are the 1st team)
He should have Asked me laa.. At least I would come up with something like *Nasi Goreng PEDAS* xD

We're up against Charlie's Angels+Beauty Babes tomorrow..



Did I sounded really carefree?
Noh.. *shakes head vigorously* I might appear to be..

Why am I worried?
Im worried cause I didn't train enough.. Skipped training yday for Japanses Buffet xD
Im worried cause I haven't even got back that 'feeling', that *UHM*,
my timings are all out.. the swings are not coming back.. Shouldn't have stopped for 1year+..Lame excuse I gave myself-SPM..
Im worried cause Im playing worst than how I was 1year before.. Seriously..

The graph goes..My Racquet(the only and only xD) was no where to be found.. after a year,its gone..
Need to readapt myself to a old+lousy+HEavy racquet! even bro don't wanna use x.x

Im worried cause I don't wanna disappoint ppl or embarrass meself..
Im worried cause I don't know my Teammates..nor have I seen 'em before (cept Gheeta) x.x
Coach just picks the player he likes.. and tadaa!
Im worried cause I do get some sorta *Phobia after the incident which got me bleeding over the face+sent to Hospital for 7 stitches..
I no longer can play the same..I don't dare to get too near to someone else..afraid that they'll knock my eyes again..


Plunged into deep thoughts..
That even Tony+Leroy asked "What's wrong with you..your face"
"Im thinking of something.."

Reminder to myself:
-RUN! for Every g*ddangfreagginSingle ball! RUn. Every.
- Lock the wrist,no ballet influenced moves
- Get back to the Tee asap+all the time!
- Swing controllably
- Control every ball,every shots.. make sure
- Observe+try to predict the ball all the time
- Don't risk trying Drop Shots!
Exceptions in necessity condition.
- Don't Give up no matter what,no matter how tired or exhausted.. Never. Run~!
- Try the best on everything I do..


Ahhh~!!

0 comments: