Tuesday, November 13, 2007

System is infected with spyware.cyberlog-x... +My Blankie!!

"System is infected with spyware.cyberlog-x..."
Yellow balloon+yellow triangle pops out "system alert, black door trojan" "spywin.32mx"
System monitor warning: System performance decrease by 58% Internet speed decrease by 46%..
Click the yellow balloon to fix the threat,now.. (I clicked,nth happened,I guess that means it had to be done
the manual way x.x)
System under threat of being controlled by a remote computer.. ip..passwords could be sent to a remote computer..
Some analysis then pop out from SystemTray again:
Damage to system: High. . and many many other stuff..
(I can't even finish closing the alerts icons xD)

Hmph. What did my bro just did? >.<>And so,least its a learning experience. I've YET TO STUDEE,NUU~ Wasting me time xD I learned of a lot of new stuff (vundofix,SAS,Scan Logs,HijackThis logs..)
He probably wont even know that the com was infected at all,never will. See,I don't brag about what I did kay..
Later,he shall return and ask,what U did to the com again?Update,Statement certified. Why U download ALL these stuff. .

After Endless struggle..interpreting logs..I've never seen b4..of Spyware of capable of varying its name..infecting,manipulating other files..hiding from scans..countless times of scans..Reboots...and more. . .

Against all odds.. I mean,following the odds! xD I Fixed it!!
weee~

Back to what I wanted to do. .


ME GOT A NEW BLANKIE+BEDSHEET!

I thought it looks *Cute* Adorable =) Hearts it.
Psst! ppl,rite rite?

Then..Then.. The Blankie!


Mommy chose it for me! She understands me well.. very! ^^ Adores it.

My *Bed Sweet Bed*
My getaway. Me love.

Behold,that's where I'm gonna sleep vrynite.. *Slams the bed* Its soft. ahh~ sho nice..

Peek-a-Boo Time~!

Introducing. . .


Bro's bed!

Its pink! ^^ butt.. A lil not-so-cheerful-feely xD


Sista's Bed!


I got confused while looking at it *psyduck? psy psy~*


Little Brotha's..

Sophisticated.
xD


Many words of Gratitude to mommy!! =D

The day before.. @12am,I was feely hungry,so I told her,she told me to eat Papaya-there's tons in the fridge,cannot finish. So I thought "ok luu~" and stuffed myself with it. I finished the whole basket,no,periuk,no..ITS just a very biggg bowl la xD
Then when I wanted to get upstairs,she came out from the kitchen with a bowl of Fresh-from-the-wok-*HOT Pan Mee~!*
Ahh.. My..my `heartmelts~
and she asked me "enough or not?" "Can finish or not?"
*kam dong*=touched to the extend that I was
speechless. I just *looked at the bowl when she handed it to me. stunned. but 私は shall not cry,shall not burst into tears..
So here I'm saying it.. (why I just cant seem to open my mouth InfrontOfHer. useless betul >.<)

Ur the best,Mommy! =DD
Lub ya~* like seriously-more-serious-than-ever ^^ lalalla~

0 comments: