Monday, November 19, 2007

.Untitled. (Im getting lame,wahaha~ oh wee~!)

I tell u..
I SHALL not come online..
I WILL not come online..
I WILL refrain myself from all form of 'temptations'..
I WILL discipline myself..
I WILL studee with ALL MY MIGHT+POWER(if I have any xD)
for this ONE LAST PAPER!
Yipee~!! ohoho~
oh weeeeee~! lalalalala!! (allow some moment of craze)
(Imma sorry that I couldn't blog till then.. 21 NOVEMBER! Remember the date!?
ITs Important,it's vital,it's crucial,it's essential,it's remarkable,it's honorable,it's significant,it's momentous. . .
for it marks the date when IM FREE again!
when I dont need to think of Chemistry..while Im eating dinner..
Reminisce what I read for Biology while in the toilet bathing.. when I can be Dumb again!
I can *Taste* the moment already..
That moment..
Its gonna be SWEET!(oh and and..)+Salty+Spicy~ xD
oh weeeeee~
oh ya,speaking about flavours.
I WANNA EAT BUFFET! Maybe Steamboat Buffet ^^ Anyone UP for it? Lets go-wee lai lai lai~
We shall men-metaphor-kan those Food kepada *StressWeSuffered* and EAT IT ALL UP into our Stomach!

12 down,ONE more to go! *wink
Sings: High School Musical's-Breaking Free.
We’re soarin’, flyin’
There’s not a star in heaven
That we can’t reach
..
If we’re trying
So we’re breaking free
..

lalalala~

0 comments: