Thursday, November 29, 2007

*On holidays~* for awhile.

(Ps:Ignore my Post-Exam grudge/rants/craze. Thats the V's way of releasing it all out xD)

Well,I haven't been updating,haven't I? =D
Off I went to Malacca,*Holiday-ing after the exams* Time to Rant-It-All-Out~!
with Jia,Joo Yong,Kok Soo,Kok Soo's Gf,Wei Kiat,Zyung,TingYu,Guan Teck..
to Joo+Ks's parents Villa in A'Famosa..
lallalala~

Lets see, *Recalls*
furst thing I did when I hop on the car was.. ZzzZzzz.. Dozed.
(Packs stuff+Washed clothes till 5am xD)
When I woke up,the *Revolutionary Fan* thingy Jia+AhTing bought Caught my eyes. The letters can turn around and disappear wan u know..
I was thinking of d *technology* behind it. Vienna's version of NatGeo investigates- *How do they do it?* Tell me,is it because of the *Frequency? There's just 2blades-only one with LEDs. The letters forms cause The LEDs light up at diff timing,forming all the letters? but still,how does it turn around? The frequency of the LEDs blinking is slower/faster than the frequency of the blades turning,cause otherwise,those letters wud be at stationary right?
Ps: Anyone pls confirm my Theory?

Tadaa..

Vienna ♥ Kai Jia
(Sry la AhTing,the Reign of *Invasion of Pihak Ke-3* Begins..)


Then,We had BBQ on the furst nite.. (Believe it or not,The BBQ+food was the main 'Seductants' that'd allured me all the way to Malacca. Really. My eyes
immediately 'lights up' when I heard Ks said,there's gonn be BBQ,I asked "Got what food?"
"Got Chicken Wing,Lamb Chop,Pork Chop,Sweet Potatos.."
"Chunted la.." my stomach indicates,Malacca Here I Come~
Not much brain activities was involved.

Pardon me,I only have one pic,as I couldn't resist the Temptations already.
As my Stomach shouts,
"No time to waste,makan most important.."

And soo.. Zhern Yung caught me..


Nono..That's definitely not me.. She is.. A Barbarian.

Say Y for yoyo E for elephant S for sotong,ppl! Ur comments are highly regarded,I've got an image to defend.

Later that night..

Tuned on tv
Then I ter-saw Man Utd vs Bolton match,80th minute..
0-1!! OMGOSH!! Bite nails all the way till 92mins *heart broken* some endless sigh. Sings "How could this happen to me~"
Watched Star Sports News till 2? to get updated.

" OMG I saw FERNANDO TORRES Face-to-face, like this near.. " Joo Yong said,with her hands action to indicate how near it was..
" HE'S HERE? WHERE,WHERE,WHERE?! Where IS HIM NOW?!? I WANT TO SEE HIM!! OMG! " I said.
" He's in B21 NOW! note:a classroom in taylors "
" but.. I queued up so long for this Linkin Park Concert d" I said while I waited 3hrs for LP in Sunway College..

Btw,if I forgot to mention.. That's a DREAM of MINE.
xD Omgosh.. my Dream is totally Absurd x.x too much football!

Anyway,Sho sad that I couldn't continue to see if I actually got to meet FERNANDO TORRES or Not.. cause...
Kok Soo shoke me up from my sleep!
" Ehh~ WAKEEE UPP!! GO LEARN YOGA D! Auntie's waiting outside to teach u.. "
I asked auntie to Teach me Yoga the day b4,as a Yoga Mat was noted.

" HuHH?!? " with a demi-semi-opened eyes..
"Kai Jia,wake up!" She said she wanna learn too. Nope,she's a pig..
Well then,Torres... I want Torres.. attempts to 'meet' him= sleep again.

"WAKEE UPP!" here he comes again.
"Ohh. . " Walked to living room,*attempted* to look for auntie = cannot find. Slams the couch.. zZzZz~
"Eh.. she slept here yday ar?" I think WeiKiat asked xD I was busy looking for Torres,didn't bother to wake up.
But LATER,I really did LEARN YOGA! almost fell into the pool xD Phew! placed the mat right beside the pool
*Its all about balancing*
auntie said. Ah umm~ She said its easy 4me,lallala Ballerina! *wink*
I learned quite alot of style kay! Got the Buddha Palm thing,the classics few..

Oh oh.. Lookie! The chickens 'is added with *Black Pepper Flavorings* ..

Hmph,we left it overnight. Enlarge,click on it for a 'Clearer' view.

*Coal-Roasted-Ants-Served-with-Butter Syrup* by Chef KokSoo. Signature dish.

Healthy. Nutritous. Source of protein. Anyone?

Selling for Set Meal @RM10.10, Ala-Carte @Rm7.10. xD
Bookings must be made prior to the day u wants it. (Pre-orders) As demands are soaring high.

U know what,Im getting real sleepy.. Vien is on the train to Lala-land already.. Nop,I can't think nor write anymore.. (psst! Photography session's 2moro,yet Im still here @3.45am. I guess I don't really care,since I would be Famed much already,as the noble and honourable Representative for China's-most-valuable-pet= Panda. wee~)

[to be continued]

[continued]

Day 2

Breakfast's Served! Yumm~ Boy,I was hungry Ate *Ngu Bak Mee* = Beef Noodle! Yumm!

Off we went to the *Waterfalls*! We climbed,climbed and climbed..

Note: ALL PM4 Guys are not GUYS! They don't even dare to get in the water,they dont know how to swim xD Me+Jia tried to 'Surround+ATTACK!'

Me and Ah Ting then tried to Challenge the impossible.. I tried to reach the Ground of the *Hole* caused by Haluwasiswa?that Geography term,i forgot = Hakisan Tanah

Image is misleading xD The water's not actually directly rushing down on top of us,that'll be Suicidal Attempt! The hole was big,so we tried at the edge of the hole,where there's little current. I c.a.n.n.o.t reach no matter how many times I tried. Ah Ting laughed at me "Your leg too short la" =( *sobs*
He grabs my leg with Jia grabbing me and went down fer like 8 Seconds.. and Came up!

" Walao Darn Deep man! like 1.5 of me! " No wonder I can't reach xD

Then,setelah bersuka-ria di Air Terjun,Badan terasa sejuk+seronok~!

We heard of this Eye On Melaka thingy.. The Operation *HUnting for Melaka Eye* therefore unfolds..

It was along the legendary *Sungai Melaka* wuu~ Parameswara! Sultan Mansur Syah! Sultan Alauddin Riayat Syah! Zaman Kegemilangan+Keemasan Melaka!

Behold.. Eye On Melaka..

Ahuuh.. Not appealing nuff for me.nth compared to the Gorgeous Looking Eye On Msia. The views..ahh~ xD

Then I saw this! They call it.. The *BUNGEE TRAMPOLINE sthing sthing JUMP!*

What's that in the sky? *Points* Its a bird. Its a plane..
No,its Super-Vienna xDD

Take offs. .

Attempting to *Somersault* 360 in the air.


Tried and tried.Couldn't complete the whole turn xD

Attracted the whole park's ppl attention xD Jia,Joo Yong,Kok Soo,Kok Soo's Gf,Wei Kiat,Zyung,TingYu,Guan Teck..auntie,uncle..ALL WATCHED FROM BELOW ONLY they sat E.O.Melaka. AND LAUGHED AT ME! HMPH! Well,I know I did stupid stuff+sounds..

Jia said,there's a lil girl who went like "Mommy,Look at that Jie Jie,she very Funny! *points* She wants to turn but cannot.." =( ! eh!

0 comments: