Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A must read! So totally sweet....

No.. U guys can don't read the previous post.. (I know the previous post is blardy long... hahahaha..) but this is *treasure* for me.


By Jan...
(from her bloggie)



was super random when we went out for a drink today.
i needed help from wen so called her out, then since vien was living nearby, i called her out too..

these two people are those few people that i treasure like crazy! no regrets going to SJ coz i met people like these two.

oh and it suddenly strike me today that the 3 of us has something in common,
the 3 of us are first-borns... and we all have the same burden of "always being the best, setting a good example" in our families...

we should do this more often =) random outings.

they,both, are perfect examples on what a true friend is all about ..


And this is from Yi wen's Bloggie..


Need I say more? Ok I do need to say more to add on to this, since it's not in MY point of view.. Basically, yes, Janice and Vienna are important friends to me too..

Janice
- A fellow Pn. Chong's daughter (Like I've said many times before)..
- Has a brother 1 year younger than herself as well..
- Great friend to talk to about almost anythingggg!
- AND also a 'tai ka jie' of her family.. haha.. So much in common..

Vienna
- Happy-go-lucky
- Never-gets-upset
- 2-weeks-before-exam-last-minute-study-and-still-can-score [Vienna, *hint hint*- study!!]
- Cheerful, bubbly, loud, whacky person
- Also the 'tai ka jie' in the family


I guess, talking to them yesterday really lifted my mood!! Cheered me up sooo much!! Or at least made my shoulders feel so much lighter.. And Vienna has managed to make me laugh again (come on, this Vitagen girl always makes me laugh...).. Thankful for being in the same whacky class (4/5 Adil) as them.. Luv ya...! =)
[And yes I'll take you up on your offer for random outings, Janice!!]


I was really about to type out the same thing too. Almost exactly.. I've never regret going to SJ because that I've met you guys.. So super duper uber greatest lovely caring sweet true friends =)

I'm just really touched. Ok, suddenly I find myself speechless.

Like how often do you get that..? xD

Just wanna say that I *Treasure* u guys soso much!



Haha. and they'd promise me to motivate me study through miscalls. So whenever they thought of me.. They're gonna miscall to alarm me to study! wee~!

Lol. Then I had them bragging about how good influence friends they were. I didn't admit it then,lol ego xD But it's true =) they are No,u didn't heard me saying that xD


“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”

You do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.