Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last Fri was great.
But as I always said, studies are excluded from that adjective called- great.

After coll,it was like Rotaract Meeting, then to the Career Fair in TBS where I've discover amazing things We sure does discover new things everyday. , then yumcha with Jan and Yiwen.
Totally no regrets getting there, its like.. Wow.

Its like..
I'm starting to see strays of sheer light shining in the midst of darkness, slowly, little by little yet efficaciously lighting up and
paving the way for my future.

Keith(haven't seen him for ages) handed me this Flyer thats says " Pick Me! " along with a Kiwi and an Apple as the main header.





Btw, meet Keith!

The flyer unfolds much more than just a Kiwi & Apple. It's about this Part-Time Working experience in New Zealand. Check out Adecco Pick n Play Program. It's like you go there to do some orchard work ie:picking up apples n kiwis. And the pay is Lucrative. VERY. (like RM500/day on good days) I kid you not. I know, sounds too good to be true right? But Im doing some researching around.

I'll tell u guys more, when i come back. But that program just totally strikes me.

Then, I've come to know of AIESEC International.

AIESEC, the world's largest student organization, is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential so as to have a positive impact on society.

In addition to providing over 6,500 leadership positions and delivering over 350 conferences to our membership of over 28,000 students , AIESEC also runs an exchange program that enables over 4,400 students and recent graduates the opportunity to live and work in another country.

Totally Cool!
Through them,you get this opportunity for internships with companies of vast and various fields.
When i say vast and various, it means almost every job position u can think of!
But you'll have to get through their interviews, and attend conference (attended by ppl from all over the world- Hey! U just tick on my ambition! ).

But the coolest part of all.
After finding out all I wanted to know from the consultant,
he was with a men suite, really good at his job- communicating, knowing in-depth, to details boiling down to the bits.

A look at his name card he handed me:

Choong Siew Jhoong
Director of Outgoing Exchange of AISEC.

When I wrote down my contact details & name.
He suddenly went like..

" Owh, you're Vienna?! The Vice Pres of Chinese Society in Taylors? "
" Hahaha. Yeah? "
" I've heard of you! "
" What? really? "
" Yeah.. "
" From who and how? "
" From my friends.. I knew quite a few ppl from Chinese Society. "
" Haha. what did they say? "
" They say that you were a really capable Vice Pres and ya good stuff..and all la.."
" Owh.. hahahah "
While he shys away, so I didn't ask what he meant by 'good stuff'.

Lol.. gosh those ppl.. They've been spreading 'Vienna' everywhere.. xD Now,ppl even recognizes me by my name. *owh, fames.* xD xD
For some reason,Im picturing Austin powers singing *Goldmembers*.

Nope,I don't really care bout the other 'good stuff', having him said that- capable term means. whole lot to me already. It's as if you got those recognition in Oscar or Grammy's. haha..

Chinese Society is like this really great club, where everyone in the BOD. I repeat. Everyone.
Is totally committed and dedicated to the club. Meeting is thorough, formal and good. If you'd asked for a report this week, next week it would be on the desk for everyone's preview already.
The Junior Executive Committees were also great. We'd asked them to write a report to plan up for a Treasure Hunt. So did they came up with it. Group C's plan was the best. They've Plans to make something Big for this year's Mooncake Festival.
If We can Have Daniel Lee & Performers from China the real thing Last year, Big is an underestimation.

Lemme tell u of a
Farniee Interview.

BOD : So can you please tell us why we should choose you?
Him : I've got time, I don't mind doing a lot of things. anything also can..
BOD : What sets you apart from anyone else aiming for the JEC?
Him : I will really work very hard, and I can pour in a lot of time for the society..

BOD : What can you do for us that someone else can't?
Him : *Stunned for awhile* I can stay back longer than anyone else...
BOD : Cause you've got lots of time?
Him : Yeah...!

xD

Then, Jan msg me to help her find out of a Accounting Book in University Book Store. But I've already travel all the way back home. My legs were. giving up on me.
But with a lil bit a wittiness
I've got my way, I got UBS phone no. and called them up. There, save the hassle.

Then, She wanted to get a
Hepatitis B Jab in the Clinic, me & Wen went along to teman her. Clinic was closed. So much for the jab, and we're off to H20 our usual hang-out place for yum cha!
(lol. i saw abel)
So, and we talk about everything. I told them of
my piece of BEEF for trials.
If u haven't yet understand, observe carefully.. as i go slower.. B.E.E.F. (but im cool with it)

Tips: How to grill/make a piece of beef.
1. Listen to Camen..
Be insipired..
2. Adapt her method of studying.
3. Set ur alarm clock at
12.15am to wake up study till the next morning, then u wont forget everything u studied.
4. Only to wake up at
8.15 am to the horror of being late for exams already.
5. So much for how easy i get into sleep.

Zhern Yung suggested that-
" Maybe u should go to ur parents n go like.. hahahahhah, mommy u know what?
I got a BEEF.. hahahhaha.. i know its not that good but Its funny rite? hahahhaa.. "


A beef. Sounds like those Daging Lembu for Al-Korban.
Al-lah wu aq bah,I would seriously prefer a Imported from New Zealand's Sirloin Steak.

and A2 finals is in like 2weeks plus. hahaha.

They got all frantic.. I quote them as they said:
" Why you so relax wan? Still Goyang Kaki ar? "
" She's always like that la. hahaha "
" She and her last minute studies.. but end up like woah dam good "
(owh,I've got doubts this time)


" But knowing her since secondary, you're smart, *a tap on the shoulder* I've got confidence in you and I believe, that you'll do good! " -Jan-


Aww. U've certainly made my day and lifted my spirit up. Thanks jan! =)

" Vien.. I'll miss laughing at u,I mean it in a really good way =) I mean.. vienna..You can never find anyone like you.."
" Thank god that I've actually meet u guys! Im really happy to have friends like you!"
-Yi wen-

so sweet. *swimming in a sea of sweet-ness*
Im really happy to have friends like you too!

" Did u try studying 2 weeks before finals? " -me-
" Nope, I started 2 months earlier for SAM " -jan-
" 2 weeks n 2 months.. is quite a big difference.."
" Ok,Im in deep sh*t.... "

But hey, thinking on the bright sight, I bet no one else's result rhymes as cool as mine - A,B,C,D,E,F. I would totally OWN/ Win the a game of *Scrabble* like this. *points* haha! U lose! Sai lei leh?

This shall be jotted down on my life-long history as the only 'Piece' of 'Beef ' that I wouldn't want to eat. I mean... foooooodddd~ but this. *spits* pui! pui! pui! Yuckie!

Owh the worst result ever.

Zaman Kegemilangan/Keemasan/Keagungan MelakaVienna.

- That 92% in Sejarah helped the above & below.
- Only time I failed in high school would be Chemistry.
- Ironically, still being the 3rd/4th highest in class xD
- Without tuitions. Chemistry Physics Bio
- Without questions/past years. Nope,I've never did any of those questions. maybe in class la, thats provided if i don't laugh around. Rarer than the possibility of a Comet hitting the ur house's backyard.


Zaman Kemerosotan/ Gelap/ Jahiliah

- Bayi perempuan Kertas Ujian merupakan perkara yang memalukan keluarga. Oleh itu, bayi perempuan kertas ujian hendaklah ditanam hidup-hidup.

-
Sultan Mahmud Syah Yang High-ness Vienna terpaksa melarikan diri mengurungkan diri melintasi Selat Melaka dinding ke Kampar, Sumatera. Kamar-nya, Rumah.

Faktor-faktor Kemerosotan.

1. Mengambil over takhta Melaka Menuntut A-levels di taylors bukannya perkara yang hendak dia lakukan.
2. Dia hendak menyamar sebagai rakyat biasa dan menangkap penyamun pada waktu malam seperti Sultan Alauddin Riayat Syah. Dia hendak... menjadi Juruterbang.
3. Tidak dibenarkan oleh Ibu bapa.
4. Namun, disebabkan Ibu bapanya telah :
(a) Membayar 26000 Ringgit Malaya kepada Penyamun Taylors.
(b) Mempunyai Harapan yang teramat tinggi sekali atas dirinya utk membangunkan semula Empayar melaka.
5. Oleh itu, Dia belajar.

0 comments: