Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Penang! Here we come!

While we were in penang..





Yup, Me & Camen went penang during the holidays we had! Others couldn't join, but its only understandable cause Finals is just around the corner.
I bought the air ticks, booked the hotel, signed the credit card forms, googled around and we're off to go!




Note: The media player in pink are vids, while the ones in black's just pics =)


Haha thinking back, just two of us, and it's kinda amazing that we both Did it the whole thing together! Independent yes. no?
speaking about walking. running Jogging to 7-eleven at 12am.
*flashs the pepper spray. U better not come near me, cause I'll spray ur nose,eyes,lips,ears and anywhere with holes and U'll turn into a deaf,mute,silent,blind Pig with swelling lips like german plus taiwan sausage n rashes that'll turn ur nose into a a pig's nose with a Flappy ears and (when the holes enlarges) LAU SAI the nx morning~!! And I mean it! Grrrrrr~
And I know Jujitsu. Don't Play Pray! Best in ss15/3B ar! (when a bit of self-defense skills comes in-handy)

I'll protect u Camen~!
(Hopefully he comes to u 1st..) noh im kidding, I will. protect u. cause..
Quote the *Beca Uncle* :
"Hou hou. hou hou. hou hou hou hou i lost track how many geh Pang Yao!" xD xD





We had a blast! I mean it's crazy but its Fun. =D I had my first kiss. *wink* ;)




*The Bridal Run*




hahaha I wanted to embed the background music for this one. The *Den Den den den.. den den. den den. * It was supposed to be romantic.. but then..i dunno how to...
and =P romantic..I think i don't do it justice. more like *The Funny Run*



The Bridal pictures.




While i direct her to..

"Camen.. imagine that ur looking far far away~"
Urm. Her perception of far..is probably as far as looking at my bangle.










Khoo Kongsi was splendid. I can totally spend a whole day of mine staring in awe at how in detail those carvings man,each bits of it is unique by its own, and architectures were.




Although all i knew how to draw is *stick man* but I can spend a whole day in an art gallery too. I've been there,tried that.




*Bai Zhi Qian Shun*
Bet u don't know rite? Lam yan..Camen told me that she love those *Kuno Cheena* thingy. Learn up chinese la dear.. =) So i cannot call u pariah, banana in pyjamas.


Then, we went to the Baba & Nyonya aka Peranakan Museum.

All I can say it's Bea-u-tiful. From the chandeliers to the porselins to the mirrors to the English style living room.










While me and Camen just totally blew off the whole page with our laughter.



Tour guide : This is the bed where the bride & groom sleeps. Me : So this is where they 'Did it'? Camen : But it's so small.. Me : Not enough space..

hahahahahahaha. The Thai Family that was with us were totally laughing at both of our 'actions/jokes' all the way. They must be very amused... and entertained.

*Budi Bahasa Bergila-gila Budaya Kita* =D



Camen : "Ey? This one can drink wan ah?"
Tour guide : U can try lah.. and tell us..



No,I was trying to *Demo* how to Perah Santan. Ok.. I looked Constipated.
Gawd. Why.. Why... Why?

While we're at it, lemme ask u..

Which is for Poo Poo. and which is for Wee Wee?

A)


B)

Hint: Luas Permukaan.






Off We go to other places!




We totally made use of a lot of Public Transportation. Ie: Bus. transit transits.. to travel around =)
but of course, with my bravery & utilization of the *Power of words*, we never got lost =)

I can totally stop anyone on the street *blows whistles* peet peet! and did I mention,on the last day, while attempting to get loose change for RM50. the lady gave me RM10 instead. :)
Of course, I insisted not to, and she insisted to. After 3minutes of insisting... She had to go. n firmly insisted to.

Oh well, *wink* Power of Vienna ;)
Psst! Do u see the Halo? hahhaha xD




His teachings.. which I'll never ever forget. About life and sufferings. Where I'd found so much truth in it, making me whole as a person.
And Kalyana Mitras I've met!
Loving Kindness. =)
Aye aye! Cap'ain Buddha!
I'll totally try really really hard to do it in everyday of my life.



Both of us being quite loyal to Cap'ain buddha, we donated in forms of gold leaves for the refurbishment of the statue. We also had a *blessing* ceremony from the temple's monk.
He's real nice. Sadhu! Gave salutations, he also gave us a blessed 'yellow stringy'.

Then, hoping on to the bus, and we went Gurney Drive to taste the Delicious Penang Food.

(yet sthing happened, but hey camen, thinking on the bright side, maybe it helped some poor family suffering from starvation. but anyhow,karma will take place, i believe.)








Camen looked totally gorgeous! I'd fall head over heels if im a guy. hoho! =D
(Set la.. I'll do better karma this life, reborn as a guy nx life, and im Coming after u~
sings Xmas theme:
*U better Watch out!
You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santa Claus Vienna looi is coming to town. FOR U! * hahahaha)




NEXT DAY

We went to the Jetty, hop on a cruise ride to Pulau Payar for Snorkeling..






On camen's Shade.

Dai de. dai de. dai de. dai de ho!






I just had to totally laughed at this.. Im sorrry men, just gimme a moment..
hahahahhaha..*points* Spikey! ahahhahaah..
* like Teng Teng Teng Teng- Jaws! * that joker! =D

Ok, im back xD

At 2nd attempt,



Ur face's as if a Magnetic Field =D *powerful* totally.







I've got arms of a wrestler. Hoho! ^^



The "jeng jeng jeng jeng" guy. And "Guai Los" which I've had some chit chat with while in the cruise.
She says "Penang is Great!"
Malaysia Boleh yo!












After grabbing the Flippers and Snorkeling Eye Mask with tube thingy, we Jumped into the Crystal Clear Water!
without the life jacket..
Staff : Have u tried snorkeling?
Me : Nope, But I've did Scuba Diving. (=P, the perky waters of Bali/phuket.. bad..)
Staff : Wuuu~ Are u a good swimmer?
Me : Not bad..
Staff : Ok then!

Like for the first time in my life,I actually get to touch so many fishes.. Alive!
There's just abundant of them. Of so many many different species, and colours (u can have like colours-blue,purple,white in a fish) and of shapes and sizes. When ppl throws feedings beside u,u can feel them brushing against ur body xD wuu lala~ ticklish.
And there's fishes that bites. =P but it wasn't painful, like just a peck.
( I actually thought camen was trying to fool me fr behind. That girl! =) )

Then I'd lay on the Soft Sandy Beaches.. with fine white sands...
Camen taught me to do the *Angel Wings*. (some names like that aka Open up ur legs & arms white n Sweep the sands- we were probably helping the tortoise to dig holes on the beach, so its easier for them to lay their eggs. but still I did it.)

I just totally laid on the soft sand for like really long.. Like who cares if I ended up Tanned/Charcoal Black right? I now finally understand why the "guai los" love to tan themselves.

It's like u can feel the warmth of the Sun..warming up your heart.. looking up on the Clear Blue Sky. You just felt so relaxed.. All your burdens gone.. Exams.. Feeling no worries.. nothing.. just some totally pure Peace. moments~ Peace of the Mind, Heart and Soul.
I felt like Freezing up that moment. *zap* or just simply lay there..
forever.

Life's great! =D

While ppl had to snorkel back to the platform themselves, I rod the boat back. wee~!

Thanks to one of the staff, we also Snorkel beyond the Prohibited Areas.
He showed us like alot alot of things. It was an eye opener!
The Owh-so-wonderful marine life.. The Ocean so big. yet so mysterious. If only Im a fish.. xD xD

Nway, He showed us the touch-sensitive corals - Chemiosmoreceptor? Trigo.sthing.ism? xD
Then, the Sea Cucumber! the black colour slimy thingy we always eat in weds dinners Its soft inside.. xD
And many other things..
The most amazing one had to be..

He CAUGHT A CLOWN FISH aka NEMO from the corals..

Owh, and I gave Nemo a Kiss! =)
Before letting it back to it's *homie* again.
How memorable? =)



We also seen the Shark Feeding upclose. and Barracudas!
The staff told us of stories..of ppl who got bitten.. Barracudas are even more amazing+scarier than the sharks, in my eyes- d*mn Big in size,ganas and they swim with such speed~

If you would to play Polo with Barracudas, while you're just about to initiate any movements towards the ball, they would've scored 10 goals already.



Before Getting onto the platform, I also did like 10-continuous *Somersault* in the Water!
for one last time. haha.. =D it was cool!
To see the whole world upside down *a whole new world* xD- First, I see the Bottom of the Ocean,then the sky, then Bottom of the Ocean.. =D
A farewell Stunt for the fishes! I guess!




*The mighty Jaw* made us grasshopper as souvenirs..



Lookie! Grasshopper Wee-wees too!




We name it Jade and Emerald..



Tadaa.. on the way back.
It was..
Bed Time Story Telling time

One day,on a sunny bright day..in a park..Jade met Emerald..



She was listening..





" AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ "
She wanted to shout out loud to release
stress/all the problems she had. Being a friend,of course I teman-ed her =)
And we shouted out LOUD together.. towards the ocean.

Luckily no one came up to find out why. xD






She must be exhausted from the snorkeling trips. I thought.




Apparently,she was actually feeling dizzy while on the boat. Its ok. U can tell me always =)



I just cant help myself from feeling really bad that our boat was leaving trails of contaminants to the ocean.. I mean while we're having fun and all.. the fishes must be suffering..

How selfish act. We're polluting the oceans bit by bit everytime the cruise travels. Exploiting mother nature,and all we cared of was our own fun.




And there's this really sick guy that wanted to take a picture with us. I know la we're the Japariah But hey! he was grabbing our waists, instantly i pushed it off, Luckily his Daughter cried!
haha otherwise, it'll probably end up super awkward.


Just in case u were wondering..

X says:
haha What's Sexy X? :D
- vienna. Im bringing Sexy X says:
ermph.. xD





Song Title : Sexy X.
Composer : Vienna.
Made famous by Timberlake.

I'm bringing Sexy X..
(Yeah..yeah..)
Ng Camen Doesn't have an X..
(yeah.. yeah..)
And she's not very tan..
(yeah.. yeah..)


Ok, I ran out of inspiration. I know im not that good yet.
But if I were that good, I would've changed my name to Viennalake already loh!






That's it! and Babye!!


0 comments: