Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Click!

If Adam Sandler has a Remote Control - in the movie Click!
So do I...!

And now if I press the button *Fast Forward*

This blog shall go to the year 2008!
hahahahahaha =D

Kay kay, I managed to scramble few pictures from Janices+Peili's+Carrmen's blog =D Which Im pretty sure those happened in the year 2007. So here I present to you, some random pictures of 2007. xD




During Mel's Surprise Party!
I still like the name (mello-wello-says-hello) =D Her link's now Fatamatabratasista.
Which in my eyes, is interpreted as (i know what it means,but as i said,in my eyes):

Fat-ama-ta-brata-sista = The Fat Grandma Beats up Brotha n sista.

Where I was introduced to McShake- the green seaweed with fries. Shrek Edition. Del.i.cious.
Back then, I was with Purple hair. xD
Hey, Its stylicious! Not Dragon Fruit or Ribena okays.

The process of becoming Brunette from Ribena coloured.
Purple > Red > Redheads > Brunette.

Daily Tips:

Cut, Dye & treatment = RM180
Dying ur hair Purple = You save RM180 x 3.
= RM 540.
= Can buy u
approx 150 McD Cheeseburgers!

If ur interested to find out how much kfc costs in diff countries.

Be a smart consumer!

Dye your hair Purple.
I was just being a tid bit smart ;)





YiWeny & Li Xing's Bday Party!



Walking the Ramadhan Stall.



"Eh, haven't buka Puasa wan ar? Sh*T already ate. Urm. Finish. Almost."



Celebrating my lil bro's birthday!
Whose idea was it? *Smiles sweetly* Urs sincerely. =D





Nope,no pics of me as I was 'on duty'. But here's Anna & The King Hong Seh.


And of course! The college besties!





Crashing to Sunway Lagoon! =D



*Grins at Camen*
The story begins here... on the canopy walks of lagoon... where the Powerpuff Girls
Duos is born...
Two girls.. Guys.. and cameras..
I'll let your imagination run wild~! ;)
Where their destiny is to . conquer each *halves* of the world.








I say *We form a Tangle-Tangle-Fingers*

And I say *We'll get tangled-up be it always or forever* =) *smiles sweetly*




My Sweet 17th. & Shin's sweet 18th too! =)









Our astonishing-wonderpowerderful Masterpiece. aka hasil kerja.




Owh, I looked like i was injected with Testosterone. Alas, who cares? =) I dont mind.



Like Hahaha. xD


[to be continued....]

Before I sign off, here's some video to cheer up ur day =)





0 comments: