Tuesday, August 5, 2008

To all of you.


A Billabong bikini which costs a whooping RM169.50. 

Well they know me well, that it comes just right in time! I was searching high & low for a swimsuit =) but not a bikini.

But because it's a gift from them, So I WORE IT to Redang!  

(Jan wants to see the pixxie,shh! I show u privately! hahahha)


Haiyo Do u guys TRULYHONESTLYFRANKLYSINCERELY think that I LIKE PINK THAT MUCH?

I tell you the TRUTH! Actually,I DON'T OKAY! I REALLY DON'T!

Ok, u guys probably know me well to bust me on that statement above, because the truth is well, maybe I really do!

And this time.. everyone got the Correct tone of Pink that i like :) 

So sweet!

For this.

And this.

Just the thought of this, makes me smile.

Hahaha :D Sugus! So i could eat them whenever Im feeling down, comes along with Embedded name & Personalized Handpainted/made Flowers! xD

And why 66 sugus but not 365 sugus leh? (because her hands were tired compressing them all!) So Kam Dong-ing.

For all of this, I'd like to say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!

I had a very Happy Birthday!

Thanks to u guys!

To Jan, Carol, Yong Mei, Yiwen, Jun, Mel, Sook Yin, Kin Foong, Li Xing, Kok Ken, Xin Ee, Swee Yu, Jeff, Shyan, Yit Wei, Kai Xun!!

Thanks for buying me the Bikini! & planning the whole birthday thing for me =) 

& Jun for the Pretty pink clip from Bangkok! So nice that u thought of me! =)

& Mei for coming even though she was reallyreally sick....She was barely able to stand out in the padang after the cake cutting, but yet, she came & insisted on the whole thing! =) I appreciate it so much.

To Camen, Meny, Pei Li, Joo Yong, Kok Soo, Ning, Shin, See Wei, Wei Kiat, E Li, Kai Jia, Chiew Yee, Kevin, YiJet, Sashi, Radhika, GT, Zhern...

For the PRESENTS! & the birthday Celebration!

 

And to EVERYONE WHO'VE WISHED ME ON THE SPECIAL DAY!

A big.

THANK, YOU.

I'll remember it in my heart.

Everyone.. Please put your hands together for... a speech from the sensational v!

It must be because of the good things that I've did in my past life, why that's the only explanation to why this life u guys came to me as truly Blessings in my life.

Everything was great! And I just wanna say, that I truly appreciate & enjoyed every bits of it.

*group hugs*

- You guys are the Rainbows of my life. -

If my life was a bliss,

it's because of all your Wonderful Presence in it! =)

0 comments: