Saturday, July 5, 2008

A tag.

# 1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I'll jump from the top of the building, wearing red (of course, that's the only way to turn into a Fast & Furious Ghost!), possess his body, strangle that 'Beach' while they make out and make him bang his head on the wall; not too hard, so he wouldn't die; not too soft either, just nice till a point when I hear him saying "I'll bomb Bush into a milliongazillion pieces with.. an Apple."

muahahaha. Take that, U 'Mustard'!

Ok la, to answer the question seriously, apple aside, I'll probably be scarred inside. But what can U do right? Kill him, like I suggested?

Who to blame. His heart is not with you anymore. That sounded so sad. =(

# 2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

Fly the sky. I am serious.

But as for now, I just want to watch a sunset by the beach, really badly. (Camen & Des would have knew bout this! hahaha. Lets not talk about my random desire to drag them to a high ground or the nearest beach to watch sunrise after prom. hahahah)

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?

I know! We should get to Las Vegas, from the top of the
Trump Vienna tower (make sure u build me one first! Prerequisite.hahhaha), together we'll say "I Do" & then we jump down (bungee,not suicidal)! On the way down, we'll smooch, look into the each other eyes & say "I Love youu~" in midair! =)
heh Kiddings!

Simple, I only need a warm room filled with people that matters in our lives to be there, for the moment and of course two souls who'd love and cherish each other as much. =)


#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

If you'd ever look into a kite flying in the sky and you thought to yourself "Ahh~ That kite is flying so freely in the sky.. I wished I could be like a kite too.."
The harsh reality is- however a kite might appear to be flying freely, a kite will always, still be a kite, it'll never truly be able to fly the sky freely, with the strings attached.

I know what I wanted, but sometimes it's not just about what you like to do, strings are attached, and I can't. And now, I just don't know what can I do anymore.


#5 What's your ideal lover like?

Cutecharmingonetoonefunnyoutgoingcrappable. scrap all that.

All I want is...

Torres =)

Turn urself into him! (surgeryblabla) I Promise, Everything will be SUPER perfect, as long as I don't happen to FIND OUT about it. hahahhaha.


So sweet :)

All that truly matters is just a guy who's caring & would love me. =)


#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Non of the above. Why'd you call it a blessing when either you or either him is suffering in it.

When you're loving someone and when the someone loves you just as much too, that's blessing.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?

Till when I can't take it any more & he doesn't seem like he wants to make any effort to.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I'll seduce him with my hybrid 'weapons', ie: AngelinaJolielike Lips & ScarlettJohanssonslike Bodayy which screams sexayy from every inch. Hahahahaha xD

I wouldn't do anything.

If he already has one, people are a happy couple, I can do anything but to spoil their relationship. At least, two person's happy isn't it! :)

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

I'd like to complain that i told the sun to rise from the west and the rain to drop back towards the sky but they haven't been really obedient! Why can't u listen! *Points* There,UP!! & WEST! Don't make me unhappy! hmph!

Unhappy...Not many things has the mightyability to make me unhappy, hoho!

And nah, I guess I'm not! *smiles* =D

#10 The question is not here. Is it yummy? That u eat it away? Or is it 18SX? Wait up! I'm ALMOST there!

#11 Is being tagged fun?

hahahahhah. Owh yeah.

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?

A little taller.

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?

My mommy =)

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Owh, ur referring to my Lamyan?
He's a stewpiddumbdumb, loathable, uncaring, unattractive, uglee & a badbad friend. I hate him! ALOT!

These are the complete antonyms.
Decipher it =) and I mean what i said.

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?

I'd like someone I could share my happiness with, someone to smile to, to hold my hands and walk the park with =)

Poor is a state of mind, and something you could change, with a little extra effort.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?

Off the alarm.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?

If I don't love that somebody, I wouldn't agree to start one; but if I'd love, I'd love with all my heart.

Omgoodness looi Vienna u just said that! xD Oh noo...how many more? Im sounding like a freak already!! This is so bad.....

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Impossible.

#19 What type of friends do you like?

People that I feel comfortable with. =)

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?

Just don't judge or stab ppl in their backs?

Other than that, All's fine. =)


Tagged by : Ng Ca MAN :D

Tag 8 people for this :

1) Nash
2) Jan
3) Sook Yin
4) Yi Wen
5) Mel
6) Xin Ee
7) Caroline
8) Yik Sheng

0 comments: