Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just came back from Pyramid,walking rounds and rounds. Tired.
Went Bio Lab earlier today,Thanks to Chewy,Sarsi & Ruff ruff =) for the info on the experiment. I like how the yeast-alginate-glucose 'membeku-ed' in the Calcium Chloride. *Laksa,chewy!* xD

Was wondering if I could sustain a badminton session later on tonight. Noh,I should stop thinking that I'm a superwoman.
Has squash training, skipped it. Brother is being inconsiderate- he says Im being lazy and skipped squash training.

In fact, Im feeling a little dizzy, floaty.. Right side of my brain is getting heavier. Nauseous strikes.. now I feel like puking. (that mayBe due to the 500ml of water I drank in a gush though)
They say must drink lots of fluids mah. And no vigorous exercise.

Ok Im dead tired. Im gonna sleep.

I will update if Im feeling better ;)
- must wake up to do Practical Examination 1,then STUDY! Trials is in like 15days. I've yet to equip myself with ANY FORM of knowledge YET.-

1 comments:

Ryne said...

hey, for once you updated..hahah
=/ you havent link me....

btw, your blog punya time
i think got something wrong lo..
4 something am you post wor??
i heard of slpwalking cases
but hmm... slp-blogging??!

Our time is GMT+8 :)
All d best =b