Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPWEE MOO YEAR !

PUISH SLOW DOWN! PUISH SLOW DOWN !

It's just my dad,
he was joking about the GPS he bought me, he was commenting on how slow he was driving and the GPS device keeps telling him that at 50 KM/H - he's driving too fast! And at 40KM/H, it still goes like......

"PUISH SLOW DOWN! PUISH SLOW DOWN !" O.O"
^ Yeah, he said Puish instead of Please.
Hahaha I was having a hearty laugh from it, it's just the way he jokes about things and taking life rather light-heartedly. =)
In my heart, he's always this Ridiculous & Generous man, with the river of wisdom flowing deep within.

My dad is awesome! =)

Awhile later, mom's complaining about sis being too Sampat! haha according to mommy, sis is laughing too loudly for a girl. Incoming the bro who interupted "COME ON LA, I EVERYDAY in class also can HEAR HER VOICE LIKE imitating her laughter *HAHAHA* *HAHAHA*
It's definitely not my bad influence! *covers face* Like SINCE WHEN am I laughing very loudly? NEVER!

It must be my mom's ear, being over sensitive! Like Totally! 1000%!
*Thoughts to self* Since that's in here to stay for awhile, maybe instead of covering my mouth next time ,
i Could cover her EARS !
;) Heh. I'm so smart!

Back to my blog, I think I've been a "Slacker Blogger" as someone from the Land of Baa-Baa-Black Sheep Eric would call it!
It have been on some kinda long hiatus gua, I reckon x) sorreee.

I was really just a tad busy and because I wouldn't be able to finish a whole post, so I save & save AND Save, LOOK! now I have 108 Drafts?

Haha there's 2 things about this blog that I would go "Hai-ya-ya" about:

One! It's so Messyyy !
Two! BabyVv is like ahhhhhhhh!! Grow up larh Vienna ! U think ur the cutesy-3-year-old baby girl who goes around screaming "Ahh! mommy mommy,I love my Barbie-dolll~~~~! "
For your kind information, vienna didn't named her own blog, her friend did, who was a fanatic fan of Vannesa Hudgens aka BabyV. And so
the powerpuff girls
BabyVv was born!

Conclusion:
And SOO albeit the name sounded very cutesy & childish, it's not my fault!
SOO, I don't have to correct what's Wrong with it right?

Awesome logic, vienna!

Mommy provided me with a very well off education, as a kid.


_______________________________________________________________



We were at Pyramid for 2009 countdown !
Pictures pictures, more pictures?
Scroll down for more!


Oh wait......

Just in case u don't know!
Vienna does best at Sitting down, laying back, goyang kaki, minum air & wait for her friends to TAG HER!
YUP! THAT'S WHAT SHE DOES BEST !

Some stats as shown on facebook:
314 photos,
4 photos uploaded by her mighty SELF,
310 photos uploaded by OTHERS.


I wouldn't even tag myself, even though I saw myself in the picture,
haha! Purposely WAN!

I think I owe some BIG thank you to the Significant OHERS for uploading pics of me & thought of tagging Me in the pics! ;)

Though most of the time, they just Choose to upload the most SIGNIFICANTLY SILLY ONES!

Which results in most of the time, I felt like untagging myself SO BADLY! because it accumulates my Silly-ness factor! Awesome job,guys! =(

The reason I didn't untag those *Drop Dead
Gorgeous
Stupid* picture is that, well, I still believe that, at the end of the day, staying True to yourself is the most important thing. =)


Since Janice oh Jan Jan haven't been tagging me in any pictures from yesterday, hahaha

I'll just recap a little on what happened in 2008 =)
Note: I grabbed ALL of this from my facebook profile!
So nothing new larh... *shy* So HAHAHA.
I wouldn't take picture of myself, but when ppl asks me to take a picture with them, i just happen to camwhore too much. Weird. hahahaha.



It was just a simple Christmas dinner With irresistible&Delicious++ turkey with stuffings! Pei Li! Pls remind ur mom that she owes me her Recipe! but nothing could be more heartwarming than that =)
And Good-Ole-PM4 is just the people you need that could make you go Ho-ho-ho, Ha-ha-ha, He-he-he, laughing all-NIGHT-LONG ! =)

Quoting my lamyan: (in her fav corour,right right?)

I don't recall having laughed so much since ...and I haven't let myself go loose this much since ...
I wish time could have just freezed at that moment ...

Might not be the most creative material to have just copy pasted, but it was what I felt like saying too. *smiles* and another *smile*

Pls, PM-4 lets gather again, soon, ie: for Chinese New Year kay!

(whisper to self an evil plan: must win away all their ang pow money!)



Well, so cool larh! haha that we're all doing the Lala 1 to 7 pose!
Guess who thought of it?
- I.Inspire. -






YOUTH SHAKERS '08 !!




ehh...sleepy d.... ........



























Miss Egypt Universe 2008.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=52519416039

Blog update is interrupted.....

OH MY BUDDHA MY SISTER CHI SIN ALREADY !
SHE SUPERRRRRR GILLAAAAAA SAMPAT !!!!
KAO KAO SIAO CHAR BOR!!!!
CHAR SIEW PAO!!!!! CHAR KUEH TEOWWWW !!
Kind of GILAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

APPARENTLY, her best friend - Shen Ai aka COPYRIGHT SUPERHUMAN. is someone I know from Taylor's sister.
They were talking on the phone! And my sister bergabung with his sister dragged both of us into talking on the phone!
They have evil plans of turning me into mrs.lai (note:Not zhern yung), so they can be IN-LAWS and can SAMPAT together everyday !
They were LAUGHING SO Loudlyyyyy....~!!

They are in a Level & state I call - the SAMPAT *Godlike* mode.
It WAS really WEIRD & FUNNY.
I never felt so awkward on a telephone conversation.
Apparently, according to Him, I have a very GOOD reputation in Taylors of forgetting my things around......
(Even, my TUA Pau sized brain failed in comprehending that in ANYway, that forgetting my things around can result in a famous yet GOOD reputation! Logic failed.)

AND ZHERN YUNG,
are you the one who Spilled the beans all around Taylors?!
MY SISTER FRIEND - COPYRIGHT SUPERHUMAN also said that YOU ARE REALLY BLUR & CUTE !!!!


Walao-weh !
KIDS NOWADAYS......

0 comments: